Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I get what it is and why people would want one but has anyone seen it being worn? bad look IMO
Yeah print looks huge tbh

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 11.40.58 AM.png

i'll just pick up a chair from ikea or wherever and slap a supreme sticker on it
TRUUUU. Stamp like 20 of my stickers to make a repeating supreme background on the chair from all the reggies I have saved >.>

Reactions: fx2
I was torn between chair colors, but went with black. I was set on red since the first look. But after looking over the stock photos this morn, the black seemed like the one I would actually use. Nice to see the logo is on the front and back.

some supreme gear is just not for everyone... i didnt like the kids tee from week 1 and would never wear it... dont like the satan branding on there but some on here think its fire and the best tee from week 1...

Same, that goes for pieces with cursing/nudity on it. I get it goes with the brand's image but I'm a teacher I can't be caught wearing that.

cut & sew tees are the only tees I’ve been buying from supreme the last few yrs but if they continue to use these thin blanks as the base I’ll just go back to hunting older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom