Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just glad the plaid Harrington isn’t as hyped and an easy cop. Had to sell my north face expedition because it was big and boxy. Hope this one fits better since it looks more trimmed on the waist and wrist area.

I’m just glad the plaid Harrington isn’t as hyped and an easy cop. Had to sell my north face expedition because it was big and boxy. Hope this one fits better since it looks more trimmed on the waist and wrist area.

Depending on your build, it will fit like a short square box if you don't get it tailored :lol:

Damn CC not going through. Guess i gotta wait for resale on the nike shoes and hat.

From toronto, if that makes a difference

Harrington looks like a boxy fit too bro. I wear An XL and any chest measuremt larger than 24” is a blanket. That’s a 52 chest circumference. If you’re a bigger guy it’ll work.

that's why I've been hitting designer clearance and used designer over 'preme right now
yeah i feel you on this. been going for other things that carry good value as well.
copped a vintage burberry blazer recently for cheaper than a Supreme tee. Think
about that for a second people, Italian craftsmanship with premium materials cheaper
than a mass produced screen printed tshirt.

Yeah print looks huge tbh

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 11.40.58 AM.png
EXACTLY. It's just not a well thought out design and I mainly buy Supreme to wear (shocking).
it's gotta look nice on body.

Harrington looks like a boxy fit too bro. I wear An XL and any chest measuremt larger than 24” is a blanket. That’s a 52 chest circumference. If you’re a bigger guy it’ll work.
52 chest circumference?? Sheesh I’m only 42 and got a large. Shoulders a little broader than avg I think. Making me nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone thinking bout copping chair resell id say give it few weeks see if a eBay coupon comes along

ima give it 2 weeks till they all come in and go from there on both

I’m about 5’11” , medium build and about 180lbs. Hope large will work out.

Length wise it will be good for you. Chest wise and arm width will be baggy. Chest circumference on the L is 48.5". If you like more if a true fit, I would definitely get it tailored in the arm width and the chest width. Just my opinion. I'm big on measurements of how clothes fits so if anyone needs sizing from past items even seasons ago I save most of them.

52 chest circumference?? Sheesh I’m only 42 and got a large. Making me nervous.

Harrington should be sized down according to size chart on supreme. The sleeves are long so it’ll be fine.

everyone should get measured by a tailor Atleast. It makes size chart reading a lot more personal and you can pick what size is closer to your body type.

Harrington will be a L for me. I’m gonna cop later today if it’s still up.

Harrington should be sized down according to size chart on supreme. The sleeves are long so it’ll be fine.

everyone should get measured by a tailor Atleast. It makes size chart reading a lot more personal and you can pick what size is closer to your body type.

Harrington will be a L for me. I’m gonna cop later today if it’s still up.
Will Supreme allow size change? Should I try to call/email to change to a medium or will medium be too short in length?

if anyone thinking bout copping chair resell id say give it few weeks see if a eBay coupon comes along

ima give it 2 weeks till they all come in and go from there on both

this

225$ max is what you should pay once the dust settles.

there’s legit 100 chairs on grailed rn

Will Supreme allow size change? Should I try to call/email to change to a medium or will medium be too short in length?
You can try to do a size swap. They’re sitting so it shouldn’t be a problem .

As for length Measure a jacket that’s good length wise on you and see if Harrington is close to that. 2 or 3 inches difference won’t matter visually

I just emailed their customer service to try and change a color on an order where the product is still available, and I got hit with the basic “Once an order has been placed, we are not able to make any changes to size/style selections” so I would say no unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom