Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I keep getting Captcha'd on every single order attempt. No idea why. Logged into gmail and my google acct and everything. Oh well, got the Tailwinds and white Nike cap. Will try for the hoodie on restock, but if I don't get it I won't be heartbroken.
Same. I never got captcha in the past as long as I was signed in to my emai. It seems thats not enough anymore. I got hit with captcha both on my pc and phone all while being logged in to my gmail.

Same. I never got captcha in the past as long as I was signed in to my emai. It seems thats not enough anymore. I got hit with captcha both on my pc and phone all while being logged in to my gmail.

It’s your browsing history and being logged in on two different devices. The captcha popped up to give you a new “token” on the backend

Went for the Red Director's Chair for fun and hit >D:tongue:

I haven't went desktop manual in a minute (mobile manual has been working for me lately) so decided to try it this week

It was actually pretty smooth. No Captcha, but it did take a few seconds for the process bar to move, so I thought it was going to sell out on me lol

Have been lucky enough not to get hit with captcha on hype drops, but have gotten it once when buying my seasonal purchase of boxers. Didn’t have anything different in terms of being logged into an email so don’t see how that works, but just happy it hasn’t affected me yet. knock on wood

It’s your browsing history and being logged in on two different devices. The captcha popped up to give you a new “token” on the backend

So should I just shut off my phone (android) or something? How do I ensure I'm only logged in on one device?

So should I just shut off my phone (android) or something? How do I ensure I'm only logged in on one device?

I use Chrome browser, from there you can terminate all active sessions on devices linked to your gmail. I also Clear my browser history while logged in. So it shows I’m in one place.

Every time you log in from a different computer or device and get those google alerts to your email saying your logged in somewhere else that’s from captcha recording browsing history. So you get captcha to make sure it’s you.

I took L’s week 1 because i was logged into 3 devices and got hit with Captcha when i clicked Checkout smh. Then on top i was Using wrong address.

Seems like only mobile bots and scripts hit at drop time. Bots checking out restocks as usual.

I did manual on my laptop through Remote Desktop on my phone and was good to go :lol:

Fillr working like a dream.

Was able to score on a black chair today!

This is how I'm about to pull up with it :pimp::

THIS GON BE GOOD GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom