Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just realized that tailwind is $190....with shipping and tax, that will come out to $220, smh

Got red tailwind and black collab hat...

Super salt though as they limited to one per item, so I couldn’t get the red hat smh. I was in too much of a hurry, would’ve gotten the just the white/red instead of the black had I known.

declined on the black chair... went back and sold out smh... its all good still got the other stuff i wanted... navy arc and the black nike hat 2 seperate orders... sucks have to pay tax even in NJ

Wait question yall. Supreme wouldn't ban for a refund right? They processed my refund for UPS losing my package in transit.

Manually I don't know how I could have been faster. Had autofill, everything was entered, payment not declined it just sat there for a minute processing then went to my cart with the chair crossed out. I'm PUZZLED. :lol:

- Preciate it.

LMAO, i swear i added to cart an L but checked out with a M.
OH well
Aww thats wack but if you flip it now you can always cop your sz or not lol.

I think the TOS were handed out this week becasue item was OOS. I took too long deciding between the black and navy City Arc when white and purple sold out. GOt all the way through and got hit with the TOS which i never get. Shirt was sold out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom