Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme doesn't do size changes at all.

I just emailed their customer service to try and change a color on an order where the product is still available, and I got hit with the basic “Once an order has been placed, we are not able to make any changes to size/style selections” so I would say no unfortunately...
Once you place an order only way to change it is to cancel the entire order not matter how many items are in the cart...

pretty sure they've stopped doing size and color swaps once they moved to all customer service being over email

Ahhh I’ll just stick with the large and hope for the best. It should be a layering type of jacket so maybe it won’t be that much baggier than the expedition. The reason I feel this won’t fit as boxy is because the wrist and waist area have that ribbed trim whereas the TNF Expedition was just straight across. Not sure how to explain it but that’s the best way I could think of at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear they make up the times because I copped the red chair and when I went back they were both gone...wasnt 20+ seconds

I like the city arc tee, but not the price. Also, the only colors on which you can actually see all of the design's details are white and purple, and those pretty much flew. I'm a navy tee guy in general, so I might grab that if an XL restocks, but no way in hell am I paying the resell prices on a white.

I use Chrome browser, from there you can terminate all active sessions on devices linked to your gmail

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.40.44 PM.png

Hmmm. welp, that's not my issue... Maybe I'll clear my browsing history next week and stuff. Hopefully that'll work.

I like the city arc tee, but not the price. Also, the only colors on which you can actually see all of the design's details are white and purple, and those pretty much flew. I'm a navy tee guy in general, so I might grab that if an XL restocks, but no way in hell am I paying the resell prices on a white.
I was on the fence with Navy also. It looks decent, kind of like a polo tee because of the colors. Purple is still the best but Navy comes in second IMO. Prices are actually dipping by the min. People cant really expect to make that much off an already high priced tee...thats my hopes at least.

Once you place an order only way to change it is to cancel the entire order not matter how many items are in the cart...

Wish I would’ve known about this an hour ago, was going to try but now my size is sold out in the shoes.

Am I limited to just one of a certain piece for as long as the items are up or is it just on the day of release? Like if the hats are still up tomorrow, could I place a second order?

Wish I would’ve known about this an hour ago, was going to try but now my size is sold out in the shoes.

Am I limited to just one of a certain piece for as long as the items are up or is it just on the day of release? Like if the hats are still up tomorrow, could I place a second order?
They will only allow you to order one of each piece. if you want to go for the same item twice you'll need to finesse the customer detail info to be slightly diff. Also youll need to use a diff card.

Man, i'm pretty bummed about the chair but based on resell prices I bet it is gonna be close to retail after a bit. It was all going so well and then payment processing hit and it went to hell in a handbasket lol.

They will only allow you to order one of each piece. if you want to go for the same item twice you'll need to finesse the customer detail info to be slightly diff. Also youll need to use a diff card.

I tried the diff card but unfortunately it’s to the same address.

How do bots push through multiple orders of the same item?! I saw the one dudes inbox with like 20 wolf sweaters from last week.

Limited to one. Get someone else to order for you. Or use different info, address, card, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom