Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what... I'm not even 100% sure I clicked the agree to terms box when I checked out this morning. MAYBE THAT'S WHY I GOT DECLINED LMFAO.

Bunch of restocks online.

Yeah, but here's a live shot of me trying to even get sizes to load on my work computer

giphy.gif

You should see how much I eat.

But to explain it in 2 words: Asian genes.
I’m asian too but I guess most Asians are skinnier but still...a small?!? I could barely fit into my large Kate Moss and Tera Patrick from back then...even the box logo large from 2009 I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
the older fits for size smalls were 100x better

these new trash *** tees are *** IMO. As a small fella they do nothing for me its like im swimming. So i dont even attempt to purchase

the hoodies are fine and i can fit into mediums at times if i feel like going for a baggy fit

but i got plenty of small items from supreme in which im satisfied with

Ahhh I’ll just stick with the large and hope for the best. It should be a layering type of jacket so maybe it won’t be that much baggier than the expedition. The reason I feel this won’t fit as boxy is because the wrist and waist area have that ribbed trim whereas the TNF Expedition was just straight across. Not sure how to explain it but that’s the best way I could think of at the moment.
I saw the Harrington in person. Sizing seems pretty normal to me, so you should be OK.

A3653E13-74B8-4059-8718-3F14D75CE8FF.jpeg
Damn, how you do it?

I'm 5'6-7', 160lb and I'm looking like Honey I Shrunk the Kids in a Medium.

Here’s a pic of me in a large. 5’6 at 166ish lb.
I have a wide back for someone my size so a medium fits tight on me around the upper. Also I like my hoodie just a tad bit baggy.

Idk how accurate this photo looks since it was from a mirror so I’m sure there’s some distortion.

A3653E13-74B8-4059-8718-3F14D75CE8FF.jpeg

Here’s a pic of me in a large. 5’6 at 166ish lb.
I have a wide back for someone my size so a medium fits tight on me around the upper. Also I like my hoodie just a tad bit baggy.

Idk how accurate this photo looks since it was from a mirror so I’m sure there’s some distortion.

Have you tried a medium hoodie? That large just doesn't look like your size. But if you like it baggy then do you. Just looks off imo.

Glad 2 of the items I wanted sat. Got the Harrington and tailwinds in the 2nd order. White city arc on the first order
Did you size down on the Harrington too?

I’m still tripping about the sizing eventho I was able to change size.

3421A316-9B4B-4B1C-BFC3-1D32BD590230.jpeg
Last week was my most successful (and expensive) Supreme drop ever. Initial impressions are the SI jacket will be a family heirloom and while I love the Wolf jacket, it’s not worth more than retail for it. (I’m keeping everything btw)
You’re effectively paying more that retail to keep the wolf. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom