Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried a medium hoodie? That large just doesn't look like your size. But if you like it baggy then do you. Just looks off imo.

i used to be a medium. it just fit too tight on me on the upper area and it was uncomfortable. this was a few years back though so unless supreme changed their sizing with their hoodies then i might have to try a medium again.

You’ll be fine Inc your new size bro
Really appreciate your input on it bro. The plaid Harrington was one of the items I really wanted when I saw it in the look book. Didn’t want to get stuck with a size that didn’t fit well again. Thanks!!

Wasted a day in Bklyn...

No chair
No Arc Tee

Ended up buying a pocket tee just cuz I waited 3.5hrs in the rain..

I’m such a ****!
D3422913-7877-44B4-B974-8206CBFF9FE4.gif

Geeeze sorry bro

Anyone ever tried to cook twice on a Thursday?

Use a proxy/vpn cook on LA time slot and then cook hours later on eastern time ?

Should I pull the resell trigger on a black city arc or hover over the app for a restock?

I’d wait a little bit on resell and monitor it closely to see where it bottoms out at. Feel like it still might drop a decent bit.

As for restocks, you’ll never hit without a top of the line bot nowadays. Supreme only turns on bot detection for the first few minutes of each new week, so it’s just a bot free for all after that and like 1-3 second checkout times.

Wasted a day in Bklyn...

No chair
No Arc Tee

Ended up buying a pocket tee just cuz I waited 3.5hrs in the rain..

I’m such a ****!

At least you got a potee.

I was hoping for a potee when I went to DSM since I knew anything else I wanted would definitely have been gone at my 5:45pm time.

Was my first time at DSM and needless to say, got the DSM treatment.

I’d wait a little bit on resell and monitor it closely to see where it bottoms out at. Feel like it still might drop a decent bit.

As for restocks, you’ll never hit without a top of the line bot nowadays. Supreme only turns on bot detection for the first few minutes of each new week, so it’s just a bot free for all after that and like 1-3 second checkout times.

Good to know, thanks for the info.

Damn should’ve picked up more from the Akira collection smh. Most of the stuff was sitting for a minute. Only thing I grabbed was the black Neo-Tokyo l/s
Damn, son. You got the nicest piece. I got a few items from it I'd gladly trade for a black neo Tokyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom