Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the line system for SupLA is basura

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter your time slot as long as you have a slot

4:45pm slot.......Just show up at noon, show them your ID and CC and get in line

and F that write my list of items crap, I'm not Christmas shopping
I'm looking at items and asking for my size.

I think I'll stay online for the rest of the szn and avoid fairfax

F the group of guys trying to hustle people into playing 3 card monte, but are using bottle caps. Ya'll hustle is dead lmao

I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter your time slot as long as you have a slot

4:45pm slot.......Just show up at noon, show them your ID and CC and get in line

F the group of guys trying to hustle people into playing 3 card monte, but are using bottle caps. Ya'll hustle is dead lmao
Lmao, stupid me actually got hustled by those guys. There's always those two white kids with face tattoos who play along with the actual trickster

And how do you get in line at noon when you have a 4:45 time slot?

Lmao, stupid me actually got hustled by those guys. There's always those two white kids with face tattoos who play along with the actual trickster

And how do you get in line at noon when you have a 4:45 time slot?

SupBK tells you 3:15 and you won’t get in till 6:30.

And why are the people who work at Supreme the biggest D-Bags??

72BEEC63-937B-4550-8554-C60B1D98E0F0.jpeg

Popped a cold one before bed.

SupBK tells you 3:15 and you won’t get in till 6:30.

And why are the people who work at Supreme the biggest D-Bags??
I hate u ask for something in a color they just bring u any color is your color is out of stock. At least give me a choice. It’s too the point they expect u to just accept what they bring

Haven’t been there on a Thursday in some time but I’ve never heard of anyone getting before their time slot. And the list has been a thing for the longest. Surely you already knew?

Haven’t been there on a Thursday in some time but I’ve never heard of anyone getting before their time slot. And the list has been a thing for the longest. Surely you already knew?

I know what it is, I'm just saying
Same people showing up at 12:00 slot are getting cut by people with a 1:00pm or 3pm slot and just mixing together in line
The security is just checking to see if your name in the iPad match the text, ID and CC - Not the actual Time SLOT

From my point of view today

SupLA always checks for times when I go. The workers are aight. Security is the worse though.

I know what it is, I'm just saying
Same people showing up at 12:00 slot are getting cut by people with a 1:00pm or 3pm slot and just mixing together in line
The security is just checking to see if your name in the iPad match the text, ID and CC - Not the actual Time SLOT

From my point of view today

They must’ve figured out a finesse. Never saw or heard about that. But again, I’m not out there like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom