Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget, did they send multiple packages for 1 order all season last season or was it just week 1? I got 3 shipments for my 2 orders coming from yesterday

crumps brother crumps brother

bro so true about the boardwalk tee shirts shops

a few yrs ago when they first started showing up on the wildwood boardwalk shops here I was mind blown at how far Supreme had come but now they make box logo everything up there, Rick & Morty, Deadpool, black Bart Simpson etc

at least w/ something where the box logo is not silk screened ppl will know you didn't buy it at the cheesy t-shirt shop on the boardwalk where they use a heat press ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Boardwalk, Lafayette, Fairfax... its 2019 and it don't matter where your loud Supreme branded item originated. Real or fake. And as frankwh1te frankwh1te mentioned, you get associated with a certain...um...demographic if you're representing the brand these days. It is what it is.

Man **** grailed, three straight sellers that they take my money and dont ship it out.
This one seller I am dealing with now sent me a bogus package and the status is shipped on PayPal with that tracking number.
I never got the jacket. Will I still win this case if I file for PayPal or a bank claim ?

Man **** grailed, three straight sellers that they take my money and dont ship it out.
This one seller I am dealing with now sent me a bogus package and the status is shipped on PayPal with that tracking number.
I never got the jacket. Will I still win this case if I file for PayPal or a bank claim ?

worth a shot. report it to Grailed as well so they take your side

Boardwalk, Lafayette, Fairfax... its 2019 and it don't matter where your loud Supreme branded item originated. Real or fake. And as frankwh1te frankwh1te mentioned, you get associated with a certain...um...demographic if you're representing the brand these days. It is what it is.
That’s why I avoid anything with a box logo for the most part.

When it comes to buying off Grailed you should always pay through paypal but use a credit card or card where you can always charge back. Have had multiple experiences where the item wasn't as described or ultra used and smell of cigarettes. Charged back so fast after paypal didn't side with me lol.

When it comes to buying off Grailed you should always pay through paypal but use a credit card or card where you can always charge back. Have had multiple experiences where the item wasn't as described or ultra used and smell of cigarettes. Charged back so fast after paypal didn't side with me lol.
Yeah luckily I paid through PayPal using my cc. However, I dont know how to prove that I received the bogus package instead of the actual jacket, because the status shows that its delivered. Will my bank still side with me? I threw away the Fedex envelope that I received because I thought nothing of it. Now the seller won't give me updates on shipping or reply to me.

file a claim w/Paypal ASAP and explain the situation

let it play out through pp and if it doesn’t go in your favor file a chargeback via your cc provider.

I’d make the cc company aware of the situation ASAP as well.

the sell for cheap & never ship scam is def a plague on grailed lately.

the sellers essentially get a free loan from the buyer till Paypal is steps in

Just got part of week 4 in

IMAG5087.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom