Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Sorry triple
mad.gif

For anyone thats picking the cards. Can you give a reason for your decision? Other than fitz(although he is good )

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

pimp.gif
Iv been tring 2 get my hmwk done before my superbowl party starts but I just cant do it, I am too damn anxious
same. i had to stop, wasnt getting anything freaking done..

as far as looking for boldin in the team pic.. hes in between 80 and 82
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was thinking 50-60 pages.

75 only if there is some major controversy or a tight game.
Last year's thread made NT crash. This won't do anything of that sort.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was thinking 50-60 pages.

75 only if there is some major controversy or a tight game.
Last year's thread made NT crash. This won't do anything of that sort.
that's cuz my giants are the best
pimp.gif

I know kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 Eastern, but what time should I expect the kickoff to actually take place? I get off work at 5 and I'm havin asuperbowl party at my place and don't want to have to rush to the store and then home to make it there before the game starts....

from latimes.
Then he would show up at work in the morning as the only Cardinals fan in the office.

"People look at you like you're a complete loser, so much that they don't even make fun of you," Donnelly said. "They're like, 'I can't laugh at you just because you love something that really [stinks]. So I'll just feel sorry for you.' "
man I'm pulling for this guy...
laugh.gif

I hope the Cardinals D turnovers and stays off the field. (no 3rd qtr Eagles)
I wonder what the time of possession will be for the Steelers.

My job just called me saying i didn't have to come in today!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now i can watch it

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

I know kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 Eastern, but what time should I expect the kickoff to actually take place? I get off work at 5 and I'm havin a superbowl party at my place and don't want to have to rush to the store and then home to make it there before the game starts....
6:17

Sooooo you're sayin there's a chance....
laugh.gif

I turned onto NBC and damn near thought Dragonforce was performing at the Super Bowl.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Then I heard the words to the song.
laugh.gif

Cards by 10

And I don't mind taking heat if they lose.

Cards by 13

laugh.gif

I know kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 Eastern, but what time should I expect the kickoff to actually take place? I get off work at 5 and I'm havin a superbowl party at my place and don't want to have to rush to the store and then home to make it there before the game starts....
6:17

Sooooo you're sayin there's a chance....
laugh.gif
NVM they just said 6:28
Naw I saw that on ESPN and all the different websites, but usually events like this (all star games and such) never start when they'rescheduled....or does the SB always start around that time? I needa chill on my herbal remedies so I can remember this kinda stuff
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom