laugh.gif
"Jessica Simpson, who is in a weightbattle"
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Man I'm rooting for the cards.
Ken W and russ grimm hace practiced against the steelers D every practice
So I think they might know what works and doesn't work, we will see
27-23 Cards

How the hell does Matt Millen of all people continue to get these football analyzing positions after he personally destroyed the Detroit Lions organization!!??
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SupermanRT41

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I know kickoff is scheduled for 6:30 Eastern, but what time should I expect the kickoff to actually take place? I get off work at 5 and I'm havin a superbowl party at my place and don't want to have to rush to the store and then home to make it there before the game starts....
6:17

Sooooo you're sayin there's a chance....
laugh.gif
NVM they just said 6:28
Naw I saw that on ESPN and all the different websites, but usually events like this (all star games and such) never start when they're scheduled....or does the SB always start around that time? I needa chill on my herbal remedies so I can remember this kinda stuff
laugh.gif

Nah...they say 6:28 - it kicks off at 6:28. The guide shows 6pm...so 30 minutes for J-Hud to O.D. on the anthem, the troops and the fly over and all thatstuff, sounds about right.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

How the hell does Matt Millen of all people continue to get these football analyzing positions after he personally destroyed the Detroit Lions organization!!??
sick.gif

honestly though ... how many announcers / commentators has NBC put out already? i swear ive seen over 20 faces

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Originally Posted by villansfinest

The Obama interview did not go well. For anybody.

Good no reason for him to be doing an interview now.. Dude loves limelight

eyes.gif
sounds like a salty mccain (AKA BUSH III) supporter.
just curious do you realize how much more our national deficit would have plummeted had mccain won and decided to keep our troops over seas. At least w/ Obamawe have some damn hope of getting rid of this national deficit.
Word To John maynard keynes & FDR.

That piece obviously hit a spot with Dungy. You could see the tears in his eyes as he spoke.

The topic is probably going to start picking up now but damn only 16 pages
laugh.gif

Dungy talking about Dennis Green taking heat for drafting Fitz #3 before Matt Millen speaks
laugh.gif

Matt Millen commenting on WRs...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go Cards, just cuz I don't like the Steelers and I gotta root for the underdog. And I got the Cards to cover.

I think the Cardinals recievers will have a big game...Fitz and Q will get theirs but look out for Breaston and Urban, the Steelers D I think will focus toomuch on the top two and end up letting the Cardinals 3rd and 4th recievers make big plays.

I like the Cardinals 27-21

Warner with the MVP

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Originally Posted by villansfinest

The Obama interview did not go well. For anybody.

Good no reason for him to be doing an interview now.. Dude loves limelight

eyes.gif
sounds like a salty mccain (AKA BUSH III) supporter.
just curious do you realize how much more our national deficit would have plummeted had mccain won and decided to keep our troops over seas. At least w/ Obama we have some damn hope of getting rid of this national deficit.
Word To John maynard keynes & FDR.

Arizona. Of course. but leave the politics out

Thank you. The dudes doing a good job. But I'm sure whatever he has to say can wait till Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom