Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by dmxfury

i will almost guarantee the first pass is a deep pass towards Larry Fitz, just to show he is UNGUARDABLE
I'm guessing the Cards don't go deep that quick, but with Wiz, who knows. We will see if he is "unguadable", if anyone can figure a way, it is LeBeau and the Steel Curtain II
im very interested in this match up whole steelers secondary v. cards wr/ mostly larry...

cuzzz two people have been very quiet in the playoffs...Breaston and Q..
nerd.gif
lets watch

Anyone watching NBC's Road to the SB? Hayden P. was just on there and was lookin cute as @#$%
pimp.gif

Plus I'm even more in love with her bc she just said she is a Mets/Jets fan
devil.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Anyone watching NBC's Road to the SB? Hayden P. was just on there and was lookin cute as @#$%
pimp.gif

Plus I'm even more in love with her bc she just said she is a Mets/Jets fan
devil.gif
I was crackin up when Bob Costas started shooting.

Snoop was on ESPN, just did a great freestyle about the Steelers. Hilarious, I remember he had on a Pens jersey in "Gin & Juice". Great video

NBC has way too many people: Bob Costas, Keith Olbermann, Cris Collinsworth, Peter King, Andrea Kremer, Dan Patrick, Jerome Bettis, Tiki Barber, Alex Flanagan,Matt Millen, Tony Dungy, Mike Holmgren, & Rodney Harrison.
laugh.gif

I still don't know who I'm rooting for. I would say Cards since they're the underdogs, but the whole mediagasm about Kurt Warner and Fitzgerald hassort of soured me towards them.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Where's boldin in that team pic ?

NFC+Media+Day+sejUaMs8_zYl.jpg

Come on son, It ain't that hard. They are going in numerical order. Just count to 81.
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

prob started looking for him in the pirate ship.

I'm not buying into the cards hype...lets go Steelers

...but damn Fitzgerald is a beast, I'm kind of worried

pimp.gif
Iv been tring 2 get my hmwk done before my superbowl party starts but I just cant do it, I am too damn anxious

pimp.gif
Iv been tring 2 get my hmwk done before my superbowl party starts but I just cant do it, I am too damn anxious

pimp.gif

I dont see how the cards can win this one. Only thing they have is a good offensive strike which is near useless against an outstanding D

Back
Top Bottom