Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

This thread is struggling.
laugh.gif
MIGHTILY!
laugh.gif

Those pics dyyhard posted are dope though. Nice to see new tech being possibly introduced to the NFL.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Over/under this thread reaching 75 pages by Monday?

Unless something drastic happens in the game (horrid penalty/no call, major injury, super comeback or last second play) I'm taking the under.

Commercials might change that though
laugh.gif

Very disinterested in this game to be honest.

1690e33934e426289542062850c890a1-getty-84538239cm009_id_coach_laun.jpg

getty
2009-01-31

TAMPA, FL - JANUARY 31: Aaron Rodgers, Tony Sparano and Donovan McNabb play with the ID Coach Wristband at the launch of the Isaac Daniel, ID Coach at the Sheraton Riverwalk on January 31, 2009 in Tampa, Florida. The ID Coach system allows coaches to communicate plays to players without using hand signals or audio transmitters. Play calls are transmitted using a military grade encrypted wireless link from the coaches Personal Remote Terminal (PRT) to the assigned player on the field who recieves the play on the ID Coach wristband. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images for EAG Sports Management)

Really?

nerd.gif

Underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was thinking 50-60 pages.

75 only if there is some major controversy or a tight game.

Naw, this I'll be over.

You'll get at least 30 pages of dudes who only post in general coming in here.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Naw, this I'll be over.

You'll get at least 30 pages of dudes who only post in general coming in here.

...and 30 pages of S&T elitists complaining about it.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Unless something drastic happens in the game (horrid penalty/no call, major injury, super comeback or last second play) I'm taking the under.

laugh.gif

getty
2009-01-31

TAMPA, FL - JANUARY 31: Aaron Rodgers, Tony Sparano and Donovan McNabb play with the ID Coach Wristband at the launch of the Isaac Daniel, ID Coach at the Sheraton Riverwalk on January 31, 2009 in Tampa, Florida. The ID Coach system allows coaches to communicate plays to players without using hand signals or audio transmitters. Play calls are transmitted using a military grade encrypted wireless link from the coaches Personal Remote Terminal (PRT) to the assigned player on the field who recieves the play on the ID Coach wristband. (Photo by Chris McGrath/Getty Images for EAG Sports Management)

Really?

nerd.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif

getty
2009-01-31

Really?

nerd.gif

One good hit and that really expensive peice of equipment is toast...

I wish i had 3D glasses for that commercial...

gotta take care of some homework

2:00pm heading to the bar with pops...GONNA BE ROCKIN

LETS GO CARDINALS

Cracking the IC Light and watching 2005 DVD. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO..............

I practiced so hard for this moment victory don't leave
I know what this means, I'm stuck in this routine
Whole new different day, the same old thing
All I got is dreams, nobody else can see
Nobody else believes, nobody else but me
Where are you victory, I need you desperately
Not just for the moment
To make History...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

This thread is is still struggling.
laugh.gif

•Which player will score the first touchdown? The favorites were Arizona's Larry Fitzgerald (6-1) and Pittsburgh's Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes (both 7-1). Iwent for a bigger payoff with the Cardinals' Steve Breaston at 15-1. If Arizona gets close to the end zone early, I hope Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin aredouble-covered, leaving Kurt Warner no choice but to throw to Breaston.

•Will there be any score in the first 71¼2 minutes of the game? I went with no, because the payoff was higher. So Kurt, take your time before throwing thatfirst touchdown pass to Steve.

•Will Arizona ever have the outright lead? I again went with no, again because the payoff was higher. But I now realize that, if Breaston scores the firsttouchdown, that will likely put the Cardinals ahead -- and that will help in covering my bet on the game itself. So, I've contradicted myself.

•Just in case the Cardinals do get ahead, get farther ahead and stay farther ahead, I bet that Arizona would win by 71¼2 points or more. The payoff is$37.50, much higher than the $9.50 a standard $5 bet would return.

•Will there be a successful fourth-down conversion by either team? Another no from me, in search of the larger payoff.

I will almost guarantee the first pass is towards Hines, just to show he is "ok".

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I will almost guarantee the first pass is towards Hines, just to show he is "ok".

i will almost guarantee the first pass is a deep pass towards Larry Fitz, just to show he is UNGUARDABLE

i will almost guarantee the first pass is a deep pass towards Larry Fitz, just to show he is UNGUARDABLE
I'm guessing the Cards don't go deep that quick, but with Wiz, who knows. We will see if he is "unguadable", if anyone canfigure a way, it is LeBeau and the Steel Curtain II

Back
Top Bottom