Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Wow only 16 pages????

Well i'm amped for the game....Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superbowl in HD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only way to go

laugh.gif
at Rodney Harrison taking a shot at the NYG...but am i the only one whothinks harrison looks to be in great shape
nerd.gif

edit*
Terrible Towels everywhere in the crowd, looks like that monday night game at Fed-Ex
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

am i the only one watching this *%@% by myself with no traditional snacks??
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you're not alone
frown.gif
i was gonna buy some tortilla chipsto pig out on yesterday but i decided not to...i'll be snacking on a chex mix bar
laugh.gif

Its about %@$+#+# time, lets get this game going!!!!

I hate the steelers for 2006, so go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif
smh.gif

You are not alone.
ohwell.gif

*phew
laugh.gif

i'm only doing this because the only reason why im even interested into this sb is due to the fact that i am just a fan of sports...i have no interest inthe two teams playing the game at all
sick.gif

as far as traditional snacks, my girls is bringing hot wings when she gets off work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im glad Al and Madden are commentating the game...makes it that much better...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

naw man...im doing the same...just chillin watching it alone, I just wanna see a good football game...I tried watching the superbowl with alot ofpeople before and its just kinda annoyin...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

No I got to get to work after the game, got a lot of homework tonight. And I got no food in the house, except these
cheeseburger.jpg
and
guacamole2.jpg

Cards got this. Normally..."Defense Wins Championships", but the Card's O is too much. Wherever that sayin came from, I don't think they hadan O like this in mind. How are they stoppin them? Pick your poison: Fitz, Q or Breaston. If they don't get pressure on Warner, this game is gonna getugly.

Back
Top Bottom