OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Made a nice bounce off 9800-9900 level as I previously stated. We should test 200ma, but if that doesn't break convincingly look out below.

Better cash out soon... Bailouts and stimulus packages are the only thing keeping this thing afloat... A false recovery to sucker in more people on the rebound. The game is rigged.

Wish I'd held on to OOAG.
frown.gif

Whoah OOAG finished up 40%?! It was up like 90% yesterday and down 5% around lunch time.  If it opens up tomorrow I'm buying in and watching it like a hawk.

thanks for the props on ooag...Me and the crew are all eatin WELL off this one... i truthfully see this going to .07-.09/share

i like CTCC also...
wink.gif

-J23C

I have a noob question. What type of correlation is there between FAZ and the market? Cause it seems when the market is down prices go up and vice versa, except today where market is up and so is FAZ. I'm confused..

And what do you guys think of JSDA. Had a limit order out for 1.50 and it never dropped that low. Now it's at 1.80+
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

thanks for the props on ooag...Me and the crew are all eatin WELL off this one... i truthfully see this going to .07-.09/share

i like CTCC also...
wink.gif

-J23C
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i like CTCC also...
wink.gif

-J23C
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BOOM!

rsd eatin!!

ooag hit .0698/share today...man i love being right lol

and as said in the news today, more news is coming by the end of the week!  im wondering when this train is going to stop...i will enjoy my quadruple digit gains until then
smile.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by awon23

OOAG went down a good amount today...

Sell or keep?
ohwell.gif

i was out yesterday at the high of .0698ish...moved a ton between .059 and .065 though...

on to the next one...CTCC is the play.

-J23C

Get ready to load up on SDS or SSO, depending on the employment report. Barry O and Co need this to be 500k+ jobs added. They will get there I think because 460k census workers were added hahaha, real job growth.

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

Do you guys research the companies at all? Or just dump your money into whatever sounds cool?
Whatever sounds cool..
grin.gif

You guys think this joint venture by OOAG will drive prices up a bit?

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Get ready to load up on SDS or SSO, depending on the employment report. Barry O and Co need this to be 500k+ jobs added. They will get there I think because 460k census workers were added hahaha, real job growth.

too bad their employment lasts about 6 weeks on average

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

Do you guys research the companies at all? Or just dump your money into whatever sounds cool?

i look at the stars...then from what that tells me, i put the whole alphabet in a hat and draw out 4 letters...works like a charm

Awon,
ooag has had its run IMO...thats why i sold out of my entire position yesterday, but thats not saying I wont get back into this when I hear some good news..

-J23C

Originally Posted by awon23

So I should probably get rid of all of mine then huh?
but what was it tuesday i think...started at .045 and dipped down to sub .03, then on wednesday, skyrocketed to .06.  same scenario for today/tomorrow possibly, who knows.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Made a nice bounce off 9800-9900 level as I previously stated. We should test 200ma, but if that doesn't break convincingly look out below.

Don't let peeps get to you.  I have not posted here in a while. 

I am humble. ALWAYS.  I would joke, but I will respect the market.  To some it is gambling, but to others, it's the pulse in the heart.

Rookies don't know.  They believed totally in the job report, but something greater is and has already beset things.  It's scary and it's throwing things into disarray.  The dollar's break out is key!  Is it parabolic? Who knows.  Does it matter? I think not when other social-economics-politics are at risk now.  Things will change, this is crazy!!!

I am still carrying' 'heavy' shorts into the weekend w/ stop losses. I EXPECT already for other world indices to fall.  When the US markets open on Monday, it will be very imperative.  The fools believed it was the job report, but in reality a greater problem persists and the BIG BOYS did what they did.  The 2nd wave of people will jump in on confirmation.. Oh well.. 

Back
Top Bottom