OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Yeah, I was thinking about buying it when it dropped below $15 but now..
eyes.gif

i am trying to get stock formulas in excel does anyone know where i can get an add in or do i have to create the formulas from scratch/>

everyone,

check this out:

AMSZ

i called OOAG when it ran from .0015 (my entry), to .06. I feel like this one will at a minimum double. Good news for the people already in this and I would like to share this one with you. I own about 5 million shares, but all together (friends, co-workers etc) we own a combined 75 million shares. Time to load up and make some $ in this market.

btw WEGOTTHIS, both of those comments were jokes
smile.gif
wink.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C
Damn, I like the way you do business!

I owe you a drink my man.
pimp.gif

Edit: Do you still see more upward movement? I'm asking 'cause I don't know a damn thing about this holding.

Originally Posted by awon23

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C

pimp.gif

Edit: Do you still see more upward movement? I'm asking 'cause I don't know a damn thing about this holding.
He said at a minimum doubling, although I'm sure by now momentum is running out of steam.

Edit: J23, a cool $32k made today? Not bad...

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Whats goin on fellas? Hope everyone is doing well with their trading.

What's up man. Still trying to recover from that last slide. Rookie mistake. Still making money?

Whats the best way to gain info and get started with stocks, girlfriend gave me Investing for Dummies but i'm not sure thats going to help. I have a atleast a couple hundred to start out investing with. Don't wanna start out to big and fall hard early.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C

Cot damn I could've made bank if I pulled the trigger. Wow...
tired.gif

all good..i have missed plenty of plays because i didnt get in (obviously) but you know what i mean lol

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C

pimp.gif

yes, funny thing....i bought another 1m shares today hehe..i see this going to .01+ within a week...but that of cours all IMO!

i probably wont sell till it hits .01 then at least my selling begins..

did you get in?

-J23C

^ Float lockdown play

Tried to get in at .004 but for some reason #*%% wasn't wanting to fill, even when it was at .0038

got in and out of EXTO on the uptick, could have hit bigger with AMSZ, but made a cool 20% on the day so I cant complain too much

Originally Posted by finnns2003

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C

Cot damn I could've made bank if I pulled the trigger. Wow...
tired.gif

all good..i have missed plenty of plays because i didnt get in (obviously) but you know what i mean lol

BANG!

AMSZ!!

-J23C

pimp.gif

yes, funny thing....i bought another 1m shares today hehe..i see this going to .01+ within a week...but that of cours all IMO!

i probably wont sell till it hits .01 then at least my selling begins..

did you get in?

-J23C
Yes sir. Bought a few more shares today as well. Keep us updated!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Whats goin on fellas? Hope everyone is doing well with their trading.

What's up man. Still trying to recover from that last slide. Rookie mistake. Still making money?

I was hurting pretty bad too, but its best not to panic. I haven't been trading much, but I've got positions in a few stocks. I'm bullish short term. I'll be locking in profits soon.

sup guys long time no see. aight so im thinking mr bernanke will do its best to do QE V2.0 i might go long on this. the markets acting up but w.e

everyone..

i got a hold of a couple people today that i know owned the stock, AMSZ...please, everyone stay away from this stock. its HIGHLY polluted.

will have another play soon...been seeing SLRW, was up huge today, and i got in...looks good for a nice lil gain

sorry to those stilll holding AMSZ..there may be a little bit of a gain on some news later in the week/next week, but i would get out of that one asap

-J23C

everyone..

i got a hold of a couple people today that i know owned the stock, AMSZ...please, everyone stay away from this stock. its HIGHLY polluted.

will have another play soon...been seeing SLRW, was up huge today, and i got in...looks good for a nice lil gain

sorry to those stilll holding AMSZ..there may be a little bit of a gain on some news later in the week/next week, but i would get out of that one asap

-J23C

Good thing I didn't allocate much to it... Thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom