OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Can I get some help...

When do you just take your gains and run? It was recommended that i buy a couple of the gold stocks back when gold was a huge topic. Ive had 85% and 64 %gains. Im happy and hope things continue this way. But is there a way to automatically sell if things begin a turn for the worst without physically doing it atTHAT TIME? What yall suggest?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Can I get some help...

When do you just take your gains and run? It was recommended that i buy a couple of the gold stocks back when gold was a huge topic. Ive had 85% and 64 % gains. Im happy and hope things continue this way. But is there a way to automatically sell if things begin a turn for the worst without physically doing it at THAT TIME? What yall suggest?

You can set sell orders to trigger if it falls a given percent or dollar amount. Or you can purchase a put contract, the right to sell 100 shares (percontract) at a set price.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Can I get some help...

When do you just take your gains and run? It was recommended that i buy a couple of the gold stocks back when gold was a huge topic. Ive had 85% and 64 % gains. Im happy and hope things continue this way. But is there a way to automatically sell if things begin a turn for the worst without physically doing it at THAT TIME? What yall suggest?

You can set sell orders to trigger if it falls a given percent or dollar amount. Or you can purchase a put contract, the right to sell 100 shares (per contract) at a set price.

ill have to look into this soon. thanks for your help.
ill

Can I get some help...

what gold stocks are these?

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by andycrazn

it looks like tuesday gonna be a green day unless something happens.

Why would Tuesday be a green day?

I've been doing some t/a and looks like we're forming a Head and Shoulders pattern. I'll post later on.
il see later on. this thing is being prolonged by "good" news and im trying this thing to see if it works in predicting what wouldhappen the next day

andy, u think NG is still profitable to get in?

MACD has crossed like crazy, do you expect a downturn?

Originally Posted by teddy jam

andy, u think NG is still profitable to get in?

MACD has crossed like crazy, do you expect a downturn?
yes. this stock has a direct relation to gold. its very volatile though imo. imo its better than buying gld or gold etfs cause its alot cheaper.there was another mining stock that was around 7-8 dollars the time when NG was less than 3. it sucks that i dont remember the ticker cause i want to see howits doing. i say this is a good stock to go long on. i copped some when it was under 3 and i rode it till it hit 6 and sold em. now im back in at an avg priceof 4.2, missed out when it hit 3.3 last week. there might be a slight pullback on the stock but if you want in now before you lose the opportunity then go forit. i could see it down another 10-20 cents. but once gold reaches 1000, NG will most likely be doing last weeks numbers. NG is also partnering with anothercompany thats bigger than them. but that stocks far more expensive.

ive decided to go into the japanese and hong kong markets. not only will this help me diversify but im trying to go against the dollar this way. im surprisedhow cheap the hk market is. everythings in the pennys when converted into usd.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Futures are up. I hope this changes over night.
doubt it.
eek.gif
gold is so close to 1000

Originally Posted by nicefro

consensus on:

Aeropostale (ARO)
Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation (MRX)
Aetna (AET)
dont know anything about aeropostale. im not a big fan of clothing companies though. trends change way to fast and if you are late on it then youcan lose out of alot of profit. look at crocs. when it was hot it went up to the hundreds now its struggling and i think is in the 5 dollar range.

i thought these dudes talking about stocks on facebook wasnt credible until i read some of their stuff. it made me consider BEHL

i guess they are day traders. some guys has info on "rumours" and they are pretty good at what they do. bought at .01 sell at .15 and went back in at.04 now its at .06 thats money right there

whao you're doing better than me then. im far from it. i need to 6x what i have to be able to day trade

Im far from it now. But its been a slow 2 months. I anticipate that by the end of the year i will be at 25k or pretty close to it. Im sitting around where youare now though

-J23C

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Can I get some help...

what gold stocks are these?

jag iag

Back
Top Bottom