OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Not bad Citigroup
pimp.gif

anyone know how the skewed Bid Ask prices posted at the end of the day come about, or what they represent?

Negative also...

The bid and ask prices come about as the top price a seller is willing to let their shares go for, and the price a buyer will pay for a stock...

For the guy asking about the gold symbol...twice....if u want to know so bad why not google it?

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Negative also...

The bid and ask prices come about as the top price a seller is willing to let their shares go for, and the price a buyer will pay for a stock...

For the guy asking about the gold symbol...twice....if u want to know so bad why not google it?

-J23C
what i thought, but wanted to clarify.

i ask cause of that stock
wink.gif

andy, nice 7% day yesterday for NG

how do u forecast this one ...gold seems pretty cheap + they acquired this new company

with a low dollar and increase in gold prices, this could do well!

Originally Posted by teddy jam

andy, nice 7% day yesterday for NG

how do u forecast this one ...gold seems pretty cheap + they acquired this new company

with a low dollar and increase in gold prices, this could do well!
dont worry man. golds gonna go up. this correction is temporary. i mean we got bernanke back! him alone will help gold shoot up.

did you average down like i said? i ran out of funds when it hit its low last week. oh wells im still up though.

no i didnt ahve funds

im in @ 5.61 still

im thinkin there will be a selloff soon, maybe get out today and re-enter later?

sold NG @ 6.61...didn't like the downtrend right now..dropped rapidly from 6.75

resistance is at 6.75, shoulda sold then!

ill get back in on a dip

Back
Top Bottom