OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

^ i predict one, have u ever profit took? or do u keep holding on to it

i plan on getting in on a big dip

Originally Posted by teddy jam

^ i predict one, have u ever profit took? or do u keep holding on to it

i plan on getting in on a big dip
sold today at 6.47 bad move...... it bottomed today at .39 but i was emailing someone at that time and i missed it..... damn it

apple at 52 week high, thinking about taking some profits. are there any earnings coming for them, if there are i'll wait til after those, but takingprofits looks promising...

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

apple at 52 week high, thinking about taking some profits. are there any earnings coming for them, if there are i'll wait til after those, but taking profits looks promising...

no earnings coming up...suprised by the downturn seeing as they just released their holiday sales numbers (might not be official) and ipod series killed itonce again...

what up everyone! haven't been in the bia in a long time, took a beating in pennys at the EOY, but made a lot up in Gold and my longs. Happy Holidays and2010 looks like it will be a good year!

im thinking of getting into pg or bp. i like pg better but bp got better dividends...... such a dilemma

Does anyone know where I can find accurate data on the current interest rates, and the annual GDP Growth rate. I've checked the Bureau of EconomicAnalysis, and the Federal Reserve sites but i'm confused.

A bit late but Happy New Year to all of you here in the stock market thread! Hope the new year will be a prosperous one!

EEE
pimp.gif

Nvm, a little more reading and i figured out which ones i needed. Where do you guys look to find possible small cap stocks though?

I played YRCW a few months back for a small gain.

Teddy jam, did you pick up any?

It can possibly get back up to .93, but daily MACD is rolling over (bearish). I'm staying out of this.

Looking at MESA though for possible bounce play.

Not sure yet. They've filed for chapter 11. I'm waiting for the change of the ticker before getting in. It should get back above .07. It is wayoversold.

What's that the chart of in your avy?

What price are you in at?

Playing with pennys will give you many sleepless nights. I have a friend that has over $30K in BEHL @ a little over .03 and is crying over it everyday.

I say cut your losses and move onto the next trade or just hold it and not look at it for a while if you don't need the funds in the near future.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Pennies are impossible to sell even when I'm making gains

Because most of them aren't liquid. I have no idea why you guys ONLY seem to trade pennystocks.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Because most of them aren't liquid. I have no idea why you guys ONLY seem to trade penny stocks.
Yeah I know that, just wanted to let some of the newer people know so that they can keep that in mind. Did you ever find out about the buying goldthing?

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Because most of them aren't liquid. I have no idea why you guys ONLY seem to trade penny stocks.
Yeah I know that, just wanted to let some of the newer people know so that they can keep that in mind. Did you ever find out about the buying gold thing?

sorry guys, been gone for a bit on business...Miami is a great city
pimp.gif

back to the business at hand...

yes and no....

depending on the penny stock, you can have huge gains or huge losses...I have only done penny stocks because I havent been able to buy some of the blue chipstocks due to money constraints. its also very exciting to see $10,000+ gains in ONE day because some of the penny stocks are running the same day...but sucksthe next day when I'm down $7k+ lol...its like LilChico's avy
pimp.gif

I ONLY get into penny stocks that look good, and what I mean by look good is that the company is showing growth, so when they do get the liquidity available(ie More investors buying the stock) that is when I sell. But there is a fine line between buying BEFORE everyone gets in, and buying while EVERYONE ELSEIS....

there have been many pennies that I have played that do 10,000 in volume for their 10-day moving average...but when I sell, they do 1m+ in volume a day....itsall about what you pick with these, you could be looking at 5 different pennies and only 1 will run...you take your losses with the other 4 but make it backwith huge gains in 1.

there are a couple I am looking at and are definitely on the radar...i apologize to those who followed me on AESO (blazin more specifically) because they wereset to have some HUGE buyers come in and run the stock but it fell through...

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom