OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by nicefro

AMSZ
pimp.gif

wink.gif

all day baby!

btw, im out of AESO...company isnt coachable.

-J23C
laugh.gif
that was quick. i see that there's been a lot of positive news on ASFX lately, hmm...

No, didn't jump in. I've got other plays that I'm solely focused on. It's difficult watching so many stocks.

Got out of C for a loss of $400.

Started a position in SWHC @ 3.94.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

AMSZ
pimp.gif

wink.gif

all day baby!

-J23C
laugh.gif
that was quick. i see that there's been a lot of positive news on ASFX lately, hmm...

was quick, but a profit none the less...I will take profits over risking my money in a company that doesnt want to see its revenue grow...

bought 390k shares between .02-.025, sold @ .03

-J23C

stable gas prices helped them alot. this is temporary imo. shipping companies like ups and fedex should be doing good cause of it too. hopefully they becamemore efficient when gas was high

wow this is still up and running...gonna look back a couple pages.

CREG and CGYV are two stocks to look at.

GLD is killin' it.

AMSZ
pimp.gif

wink.gif

all day baby!

-J23C

What's your recommendation on how to get out of this? I'd like to get out as well. Even when it went as high as 0.05 I couldn't find a buyer. Help!

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

AMSZ
pimp.gif

wink.gif

all day baby!

-J23C

What's your recommendation on how to get out of this? I'd like to get out as well. Even when it went as high as 0.05 I couldn't find a buyer. Help!

just because the stock is at .05 doesnt mean you can dump all your shares at that price. The stock price only reflects the price of the last trade. Like anystock, you need to have a buyer in order to sell shares. Look at the next bid, then go down to the bid, or use a market order if you really want to get out ofit quick, but I wouldnt recommend that.

-J23C

Today was an excellent opportunity to buy metals. Bought some 2weeks ago and now don't have money to buy. smh

Originally Posted by teddy jam

stocks / commodities taking a beating

ng down 7%, god damn

tell me about it. i was up 40 percent YTD on my stocks and now im in the red. its time to average down on ng. this dollar rally is temporary and i just gottaremind myself from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom