OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Blazin,

did you end up getting your shares? if so at what entry point?

-J23C

Nah, i'm waiting for a dip, but it hasn't moved the past two days...

^^

you may want to at least put an order in so that the bid gets up a little. The reason why the stock hasnt moved is because the bid is .015 and the ask is .05 .thats too big of a difference from what the seller wants, and what the buyer is willing to pay for it. If you put an order in for .035 then it may entice somesellers to drop their .05 selling price to just get rid of it and in turn you get your shares. Do a GTC order, NOT a day/market order...you should be good ifyou do that.

-J23C

^

it rose, then it fell....hard.

like all penny stocks if you get caught in the sell-off you are screwed in all ways...

-J23C

^

it rose, then it fell....hard.

like all penny stocks if you get caught in the sell-off you are screwed in all ways...

-J23C
yeah, sucks. i have been reading that they are expanding their business and profits should be rising soon, so i don't know whether to sell myshares or not. it's not much to begin with because i was skeptical.

yea, i forget who it was on this board, but he was HEAVY into the hype of this one...if i remember right he bought like $20k worth or shares or some ridiculousnumber like that...guess that wasnt a good move on his part lol..it happens though, not all the picks can be winners

-J23C

I do remember that, ugh. Interesting note that they're up big today and in my account it says OTC instead of PINK...

^^

you may want to at least put an order in so that the bid gets up a little. The reason why the stock hasnt moved is because the bid is .015 and the ask is .05 . thats too big of a difference from what the seller wants, and what the buyer is willing to pay for it. If you put an order in for .035 then it may entice some sellers to drop their .05 selling price to just get rid of it and in turn you get your shares. Do a GTC order, NOT a day/market order...you should be good if you do that.

-J23C

Yeah thanks, I put in an order for $.037 and it partially filled it for me, imma try to get some more while its down at .03. Still got the same outlook on it?

^^

Si amigo...I will post on here if I hear anything that will make me sell (or buy more
wink.gif
)....I have almost 300k shares of this company and its a BIG chunk ofwhat my portfolio is worth (granted I ONLY do penny stocks)...I will keep you posted as to what I end up doing with this company

-J23C

Originally Posted by teddy jam

waiting for a pullback on NG

it's down 3.5%

any thoughts of this going lower?

edit - it recovered
i shouldve sold at its peak. oh wells. its gonna drop some more i think and then bounce back. if you want just buy some now and average down

i find it almost annoying when a stock doesn't move in a day of trading. it's happened a lot more lately.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by teddy jam

waiting for a pullback on NG

it's down 3.5%

any thoughts of this going lower?

edit - it recovered
i shouldve sold at its peak. oh wells. its gonna drop some more i think and then bounce back. if you want just buy some now and average down

i haven't bought any yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i find it almost annoying when a stock doesn't move in a day of trading. it's happened a lot more lately.

Damn range trading market. Only people making money are Iron Condor holders.

Anyone trading DXY futs? DXY is experiencing a massive short squeeze.

Gold, like any other commodity that has a big run, will reverse and burn a lot of people.

btw, I'm heavy in gold. Last time I purchased was when it was around $700/oz.

Back
Top Bottom