OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Watching SNV for a bounce play.

In the other day @ 1.47 for 25K shares.

Sold all shares today @ $2.11. $16k profit!
pimp.gif

Couldn't give up gains like that. Also didn't want to hold over the weekend. Looking for another dip to buy back in.

Gold, like any other commodity that has a big run, will reverse and burn a lot of people.

btw, I'm heavy in gold. Last time I purchased was when it was around $700/oz.

yeah i got in around 890 an ounce, wish i woulda bought more than i did though lol

Watching SNV for a bounce play.

In the other day @ 1.47 for 25K shares.

Sold all shares today @ $2.11. $16k profit!
pimp.gif

Couldn't give up gains like that. Also didn't want to hold over the weekend. Looking for another dip to buy back in.

damn they had a nice little jump today, i might have to check this one out on a dip as well...

finnns2003 wrote:
Originally Posted by Blazinbama

finnns2003 wrote:
Dang, AESO up 51% right now. Why do I keep missing this stuff...
laugh.gif

damn, now it's down to .015.....**@
Wow ended up losing 54% on the day?? Ridiculous.

EAAAAAAAASYYYYYY guys, easy....
laugh.gif

AESO is a PENNY stock...there is so much manipulation in penny stocks its not even funny. A market maker can tank a stock as easily as it can make it go up10000000% in a single day.

Also, look @ the volume it did...some ding bat came in and bought 5k shares @ .015, an astounding $75 order
laugh.gif

stick with it...there are ups and downs in any stock, but penny stocks are either HUGE ups or HUGE downs..it just turns out that this was a down day. I am100% confident that it will hit .05 tomorrow (that is what the bid is at)

no worries....BTW, did anyone end up getting some shares? and if so how much?

-J23C

Recently ate at Cosi... which is very similar to Panera Bread.. i looked into them and their stock runs around .50... anyone think its good to get in? Just toplay around and learn since its so cheap? Stock symbol is COSI

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

finnns2003 wrote:
Originally Posted by Blazinbama

finnns2003 wrote:
Dang, AESO up 51% right now. Why do I keep missing this stuff...
laugh.gif

damn, now it's down to .015.....**@
Wow ended up losing 54% on the day?? Ridiculous.

EAAAAAAAASYYYYYY guys, easy....
laugh.gif

AESO is a PENNY stock...there is so much manipulation in penny stocks its not even funny. A market maker can tank a stock as easily as it can make it go up 10000000% in a single day.

Also, look @ the volume it did...some ding bat came in and bought 5k shares @ .015, an astounding $75 order
laugh.gif

stick with it...there are ups and downs in any stock, but penny stocks are either HUGE ups or HUGE downs..it just turns out that this was a down day. I am 100% confident that it will hit .05 tomorrow (that is what the bid is at)

no worries....BTW, did anyone end up getting some shares? and if so how much?

-J23C

haha nah i understand, i usually just mess w/ regular stocks so this penny stuff is crazy. i bought about 4k worth, let's triple up! lol

I see the potenital for big gains in the makret

But for those, what is the tax rate on short term capital gains? Is it at 35%????

Will the IRS get you for that come april?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I see the potenital for big gains in the makret

But for those, what is the tax rate on short term capital gains? Is it at 35%????

Will the IRS get you for that come april?
short term cap gains should be your normal tax rate i believe

^You've got to set stops.

Started a position at 3.88.

haven't been watching the market too much, but thanks for the heads up, bought another g's worth just to reduce my basis a lil.

Back
Top Bottom