OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by nicefro

OTC plays are fine and all, but the low volume and liquidity is a turn off.

J23C has come through with winning plays though.

I disliked the volume when I first started...but then once the stock runs, it does plenty of volume in order to get rid of your shares to make a profit. whenI got into VRED at first, their 10 day moving average was 65k...once it ran, that whole week when I was selling did at least 1.5 million in volume each day. Plenty of time to get rid of your shares if that is what you wish to do.

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I bought around 1000's dollars worth of Ford stock back in march at around $3 dollars, Its at $8.80 right now, would you guys hold on or sell now?

well i don't think it's ever a bad idea to take profits. it's at about its highest point in the past 4/5 years i believe. i don't know if therewill be a market correction of any sort, but if not, maybe hold on til the one year mark and get taxed at capital gains as opposed to your normal tax bracket.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

I disliked the volume when I first started...but then once the stock runs, it does plenty of volume in order to get rid of your shares to make a profit. when I got into VRED at first, their 10 day moving average was 65k...once it ran, that whole week when I was selling did at least 1.5 million in volume each day. Plenty of time to get rid of your shares if that is what you wish to do.

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

Did my DD on AESO, just bought $3k of it, hope it pays off!

market in the red.

lilchico, how do you like WEN (wendy arby's group)

Not sure about the fundamentals about the company. Charts don't look too good. Try to get in near 3.95 (short term support) and set a tight stop. I feel areversal coming possibly to 3.55.

All IMO.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

I disliked the volume when I first started...but then once the stock runs, it does plenty of volume in order to get rid of your shares to make a profit. when I got into VRED at first, their 10 day moving average was 65k...once it ran, that whole week when I was selling did at least 1.5 million in volume each day. Plenty of time to get rid of your shares if that is what you wish to do.

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

sounds good man. I will keep you posted as to what Im doing with this stock, and if I hear anything from my buddy.

-J23C

laugh.gif
AESO up 42%? DAMN. All I had to do was pull the trigger...
smh.gif

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

sounds good man. I will keep you posted as to what Im doing with this stock, and if I hear anything from my buddy.

-J23C

Damn, I think it jumped right at market open. Etrade didn't buy as I put in the order last night and put a max bid on 0.035. Think I should buy at 0.05 orplay for a little dip?

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

-J23C

Damn, I think it jumped right at market open. Etrade didn't buy as I put in the order last night and put a max bid on 0.035. Think I should buy at 0.05 or play for a little dip?

thats because it did
laugh.gif

play a dip though..it was only .05 with very light volume, i think only 75k....I think it will dip this week to around .035ish then stabilize around .05-.06for a week or two.

as my buddy put it, "we are not out of the woods yet, but be ready for a rumble soon and .15 is when we celebrate"

FINNS,
sometimes you have to gamble on these penny stocks. I have done it before and lost, but also won huge. It hasnt run YET, so there is still time to get in ifyou feel like you should.

-J23C

nicefro, pm me

-J23C

-J23C

Damn, I think it jumped right at market open. Etrade didn't buy as I put in the order last night and put a max bid on 0.035. Think I should buy at 0.05 or play for a little dip?

thats because it did
laugh.gif

play a dip though..it was only .05 with very light volume, i think only 75k....I think it will dip this week to around .035ish then stabilize around .05-.06 for a week or two.

as my buddy put it, "we are not out of the woods yet, but be ready for a rumble soon and .15 is when we celebrate"

FINNS,
sometimes you have to gamble on these penny stocks. I have done it before and lost, but also won huge. It hasnt run YET, so there is still time to get in if you feel like you should.

-J23C

thanks i'll play for a dip

Originally Posted by teddy jam

chico what do u think of LVS....still very bullish long term?

I feel it's bullish long term (1-3 years). Looking at the weekly charts, few indicators are very extended and it should come down quite a bit.

Since most like to play penny stocks, here is one I found in penny land. I wouldn't recommend playing it unless you're feeling ballsy. Was tradingbetween 2.50-3.00 before it made its way down here. It is way oversold and would be a nice bounce play.

Ticker: RHIE

Back
Top Bottom