OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

looking to get in AIB

think we go down tomorrow on jobless claims..

Are you holding AIB overnight? NAMA decision is due tomorrow. AIB can bring in a lot of cash, but pull backs hard too. All it's good for is daytrading.

i dont have position with AIB at the moment

i think i read on google discussion boards that NAMA is delayed 2 months..

You can definitely get in cheaper (PSUN). Weekly is looking bearish and setting up for a reversal. See if it holds 4.48 and if not, then possibly 3.53. I alsosee it had a triple bottom around 3.00 between June-July, which should hold as support if it reaches those levels.

All IMO.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

im watching gold so much lately that it looks the same day after day......

me too, i'm waiting for a bad day so i can reup, kicking myself for only buying 2k worth. don't think it's gonna come down so i just figure imissed the boat.

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

me too, i'm waiting for a bad day so i can reup, kicking myself for only buying 2k worth. don't think it's gonna come down so i just figure i missed the boat.
what have you bought into already.

IAG has went up 105% since i bought in. im scared to sell out of tho, infear of missin out in more profits.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

me too, i'm waiting for a bad day so i can reup, kicking myself for only buying 2k worth. don't think it's gonna come down so i just figure i missed the boat.

IAG has went up 105% since i bought in. im scared to sell out of tho, infear of missin out in more profits.

Like what stocks am i holding?

yea thats what i was askin.

yea thats what i was askin.

right now i'm holding C, GLD, AAPL, GS, BAC, WYNN and 80 call CVX option and 95 put BNI option.

so what ever happen to the nauffle dude? i know he has the blog, but why he no longer post here? either way thanks for the help in the past homie.

so what ever happen to the nauffle dude? i know he has the blog, but why he no longer post here? either way thanks for the help in the past homie.

he's too busy living the good life

Guys, Im telling you, do not wait to get on this one!

AESO

huge HUGE gains coming before x-mas, even bigger gains coming for a longer hold. do your own research on the company...I have a feeling that this one will beclose to a 1000% return, thats right a 1000% (one thousand percent) return (given a long hold)

dont miss the bus fellas..

i posted this pick about a week ago before I got even better news today than I did before....you heard it here first, good luck to everyone!

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Guys, Im telling you, do not wait to get on this one!

AESO

huge HUGE gains coming before x-mas, even bigger gains coming for a longer hold. do your own research on the company...I have a feeling that this one will be close to a 1000% return, thats right a 1000% (one thousand percent) return (given a long hold)

dont miss the bus fellas..

i posted this pick about a week ago before I got even better news today than I did before....you heard it here first, good luck to everyone!

-J23C
I just might go in on this..
thanks
grin.gif

Nice little spike on ETFC.

November 18, 2009
15:18 EDT ETFC theflyonthewall.com: TD AmeriTrade CEO: Acquisition of online broker is best use of corporate cash
TD AmeriTrade's (AMTD) CEO said the company is interested in a deal involving E-Trade (ETFC) under the right circumstances, according to Reuters.

Back
Top Bottom