OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

A1CD0C15-7652-4DC7-B103-D5B4494430B1.jpeg

The red circle is where exactly where it happened

bought puts where that yellow circle is rode it all the way under 334

quick good gains in a few minutes

might see a huge dip in the ride share apps if Prop 22 passes here in Cali. law passed that made it all those apps to change their drivers from independent contractors to actual employees. W2's, benefits n all. Uber has threatened to leave the State if it continues.

Didn't they both threaten to leave though? And as far as I know, they were both allowed to continue to operate with drivers still being treated as contractors while they appeal the decision. Has something changed since then?

Trumpy is high on molly talking about stimulus for airlines and helicopter money again. Jackass.

think I’m going to be eying twlo and OKTA as trades tomorrow if they make sense and I want to add more twlo for the long haul.Both charts look great. MDB is another one getting ready to breakout and make a big move.

Re: Uber. They were the first mover. Best in class. Future profitability is an obvious overhang but software/logistics paired up with the likes of Waymo is currently untapped.

As I told a colleague, compelling arguments but I wouldn’t want to hold it for 3 years to see it through.

Re: Uber. They were the first mover. Best in class. Future profitability is an obvious overhang but software/logistics paired up with the likes of Waymo is currently untapped.

As I told a colleague, compelling arguments but I wouldn’t want to hold it for 3 years to see it through.
I’m very intrigued by ark’s theory that Tesla develops an autonomous ride hailing service

Watching ddog over 107.50 again, 108 calls could work, sq over 181.50, eying 182.50 calls, eying etsy over 141, Okta over 234, twlo through Friday's highs, pins over 43.44, fsly over 103 eying 105 calls.

I added more twlo this morning in case they break it out over 300. at some point I might be forced to cut off u and frog as a max pain trade, can't get my finger on those 2.

AMWL moving again today already up almost 6% in premarket.. wish I woulda bought in when me and johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm were talking bout it after IPO. Anybody else here own it? And DAMN levi popped heavy after smashing their earnings last night.

105 calls in fsly were a huge winner. I couldn't get a fill, tried from 2.2 to 2.6, didn't want to chase and pay 2.75. oh well. monster winner.

Back
Top Bottom