OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

When’s earnings for UPS? ^
Ameritrade has it as 10/20 but Earnings Whisper has it 10/29. Dont think they've formally announced an earnings date yet. I might roll profits into a Nov expiration if I can find a good entry point, when I close this open call.

Grabbed 18 shares of FSLY at $114.75 each. Definitely was worth the gamble.
Screenshot_20201007-164636.png

cut off u and added to TSLA, bought more dis, eying aapl 116 or 117 calls, looking at PayPal over 198, liking Tesla over 432, might add to okta today its showing signs of accumulation in its volume the past week, might add more apple stock, eying ddog again over 107.50, eying etsy over yesterday's high of day, same with fsly

@everyone today we should keep an eye on PYPL if it breaks the 197.36 area.
Also watching JNJ reporting next week. A break above 149 could see some upside push. Remember that they are in the vacccine race.
ROKU with another upgrade is now screaming to the upside.
Last but not least is TSLA with a new PT at 578 with an upgrade from neutral to buy. Add the fact that they are leading the pack as who will deliver the first pickup truck by a good margin. Barron also saying this morning that the next 10 years belong to TSLA, which is the next AMZN. Look for 448.5 break, then 462 then we are within ATH retest.
We are still in a very vulnerable market. Stay safe.

Watching that 198 level in PYPL as well for 205

market taking a much needed healthy day of rest. Sit on your hands and wait. I added more OKTA earlier and sold more put spreads in fsly, that’s it.

Added AMD to the Roth. Only starting a small position with 4 shares at 86.25. Will add as dips occur. Debating offloading NFLX but I cant shake the feeling the next round of COVID closures will cause NFLX to see a pop regardless of the run they've had this year.

Added AMD to the Roth. Only starting a small position with 4 shares at 86.25. Will add as dips occur. Debating offloading NFLX but I cant shake the feeling the next round of COVID closures will cause NFLX to see a pop regardless of the run they've had this year.
Are you mad? Netflix finna pop with their soon to be announced price increase.

The counter point to a price increase is, how many folks cancel their subs as a result? They're getting outside of the band of "set it and forget it" especially those who have seen income decreases resulting from the pandemic.

The counter point to a price increase is, how many folks cancel their subs as a result? They're getting outside of the band of "set it and forget it" especially those who have seen income decreases resulting from the pandemic.
They're still cheaper than cable. They will probably see more people flocking to their services as the cord is cut. I know at least 5 people who have signed up to Netflix and other streaming service since this entire pandemic.

Fair. I don't have cable but we cylce between HBO Now, Showtime and Netflix. We've had Netflix since March and recently stopped SHOW for the time being. We're just conscious about spending $20 on something we don't use etc.

Fair. I don't have cable but we cylce between HBO Now, Showtime and Netflix. We've had Netflix since March and recently stopped SHOW for the time being. We're just conscious about spending $20 on something we don't use etc.
I cut cable for Youtube Tv. Plus I had Netflix and Hulu already. It all costs me significantly less than when I had cable. Plus, I've had netflix for a total of 3 years and only paid for it for one year.

Isnt YouTube TV like $70? Practically same cost as cable.

Yep. Started at $35, then bumped to $50, and now its $65. ********. All because they added some channels that no one wanted anyway. Now its not really any cheaper than cable when you factor in that I still have to pay Comcast $50/mo for internet + $65 for YTTv.

I also pay for Disney+ and haven't watched it for at least 2-3 months. What a sucker

Yep. Started at $35, then bumped to $50, and now its $65. Bull****. All because they added some channels that no one wanted anyway. Now its not really any cheaper than cable when you factor in that I still have to pay Comcast $50/mo for internet + $65 for YTTv.

I also pay for Disney+ and haven't watched it for at least 2-3 months. What a sucker

I browse here daily and finally have something to contribute :lol:

YTTv is dirty for changing the prices so quickly. However, what makes it worth it is splitting the account. I split it with both of my sisters so it’s $20 per month, I think 3 accounts tops is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom