OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I browse here daily and finally have something to contribute :lol:

YTTv is dirty for changing the prices so quickly. However, what makes it worth it is splitting the account. I split it with both of my sisters so it’s $20 per month, I think 3 accounts tops is allowed.

I've heard of people doing that... but do you and your sisters all live in the same area? I wondered if they'd notice my family plan has users in CO, FL, and MI...

Can adidas commitment to sustainable sourcing allow them to take market share away from Nike?

Can adidas commitment to sustainable sourcing allow them to take market share away from Nike?

Nah, Adidas blew their shot a few years ago when they had all the boost / yeezy momentum. Now there is nothing they sell, that you can't get on discount if you just wait. No one gives af about Ultraboosts anymore, and most Yeezys are available for under retail on launch day.

Nike already has the space hippie stuff, which uses recycled materials. Adidas has had their parley line for years and no one even knows what it is.

Trump wants a big stimulus deal. I wanted to try and add more today but the stocks id add to are too extended from their last buy point and need to create a base or retrace a little. Etsy is still a good one to add into if you haven’t already. OKTA too. There’s a buyer in there. Peep the accumulation volume this week. Someone’s been slowly ramping up a position. It should pop to 250 soon.

Trump wants a big stimulus deal. I wanted to try and add more today but the stocks id add to are too extended from their last buy point and need to create a base or retrace a little. Etsy is still a good one to add into if you haven’t already. OKTA too. There’s a buyer in there. Peep the accumulation volume this week. Someone’s been slowly ramping up a position. It should pop to 250 soon.

has mad mraket put you on fvrr yet?

has mad mraket put you on fvrr yet?
I unfollowed when he was *****ing about democrats being the devil. I like money, but I don’t need to follow a trumper who is a douche.
FVRR intrigues me a lot. Growth is good, thematic is good, market cap is still very low, but I do have concerns about their TAM and runway. I might not fully understand the business tbh and the whole gig economy.

Watchlist today:

ZM over 485 to anticipate through 492 for 500+ eying calls for a lotto
ETSY over 140
PTON through 116.60 for 120
DDOG against 104 to anticipate through 107.50
FSLY through 118 for 120+
AAPL through 115.80 looking for 118.68
TSLA through 432 for 451, similar set up to ZM

@everyone Thanks giving in Canada next Monday. Canadian markets will be closed. US will remain open. Yes, Canada has a different Thanksgiving date.
On watch for a possible breakout and 550 reclimb is NFLX with lost of news to back the play.
MRVL also on serious watch. Two PT upgrades this morning, Pete Najarian seeing unusual activities on next week's 43.5cs and a possible breakout chart.
FB wants to breakout as well where 275 reclaim is possible.
MU as a sympathy play could be a good play on a dip for a ramp up towards 51.30 again.
TSLA annonced their ER date which is 2 weeks from now. I expect a climb to the upside.
COST runners will keep on rising.
PYPL swing the real test will be a cross above 195. Target remains low 197s.
Friday often sees lower volume. If you have today's expiration decay will be very brutal. If your position is still out of the money, the safe exit is to grab what's left at the bell. Hope is not a successful strategy.

Took the $116 call on PTON off the open and sold it for a small gain. Need to be more comfortable with holding calls longer when the stock is working and being comfortable with my original risk.

Took the $116 call on PTON off the open and sold it for a small gain. Need to be more comfortable with holding calls longer when the stock is working and being comfortable with my original risk.

It's hard but green is green.

I had a Costco call that I got at 1.75 and sold at 2.75. Next day those calls were going for 4.30....

Happens. On to the next trade.

It's hard but green is green.

I had a Costco call that I got at 1.75 and sold at 2.75. Next day those calls were going for 4.30....

Happens. On to the next trade.
Yup, that's the game. Good thing is I've been trading around my investments with options so it makes it easier for me to stomach selling early and not get too greedy.

04C3522D-A1B4-4741-A90E-3DD060EAB988.png

anyone invest in any renewable energy stocks the past few months? I had $PLUG in my portfolio but sold it at $8 last month, it’s $18 now SMH

Back
Top Bottom