OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Is this legit or is this one of those "tried and found guilty in the court of opinion"?
The two women (one being his cousin) filed reports with the police. Leaked text messages show trevor apologizing for crossing lines and said he should have stopped at cuddling.... dude deserves all the bad things.

Jumped out of DKNG with all the covid news. Surprisingly, it’s holding up well. Don’t know what the price target is to get back in hmmm

Im hedging my short term NKLA exposure with a $20 strike call, 10/02 expiry. If GM goes full WSB and closes the deal tmrw it'll moon again. If not, stock will drop and my Jan expiration puts will pop.

Im hedging my short term NKLA exposure with a $20 strike call, 10/02 expiry. If GM goes full WSB and closes the deal tmrw it'll moon again. If not, stock will drop and my Jan expiration puts will pop.

They said they're not closing it tomorrow; would think this is giving them time to 1) walk away completely or 2) restructure the deal

What deal are they even making since the design of the truck was stolen from someone else? What a mess.

anyone following SPAQ? Seems like another NKLA lite scam.

They said they're not closing it tomorrow; would think this is giving them time to 1) walk away completely or 2) restructure the deal
They were definitely non-committal in the statement I read but seemed like they still left wiggle room in case they do jump and close it. Maybe I missed something? Either way, NKLA has a certain type of strength that may still make this hedge call pay off. If it doesn't, whatevs, not going to cry about this garbage stock dropping :lol:

It was still a smart hedge. Truthfully I didn't read the statement and just had CNBC on discussing it when it popped up.

Jeff Ubben is speaking tomorrow during Delivering Alpha so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some green tomorrow, too.

What deal are they even making since the design of the truck was stolen from someone else? What a mess.

anyone following SPAQ? Seems like another NKLA lite scam.
A couple things. The lawsuit NKLA filed against Tesla alleging Tesla stole the NKLA One design, is in fact patent trolling lawsuit and will be dismissed, because Milton straight up purchased the One design from Rimac for a few thousand $. So Tevor will lose this lawsuit because Tesla forced their hand and it's now proven NKLA bought the design and Tesla did not rip off Nikola IP.

GMs deal was to do ALLLLLLL the work, from top to bottom, every step, to put this pickup truck on the road for NKLA. NKLA provides GM with equity and EV credits. Well, now that Nikolas stock price is 20% of what it was when the deal was announced, GM is stalling. Hindenburg started the bad news train but so much other **** has been coming out that, if GM doesnt use the Trevor Milton Sex Assault caboose car as a reason to dump the deal, Mary Barra is officially the worst CEO of any auto maker around. It's a loser of a deal no matter what, because GM will never make enough money from NKLA stock gains and EV credits to cover the cost of manufacturing a technology that doesnt yet exist.

SPAQ is another scam from what I can recall of the top. Fisker isnt even the same Fisker that we all would remember from the late 00's decade. But that's another story for another day.

It was still a smart hedge. Truthfully I didn't read the statement and just had CNBC on discussing it when it popped up.

Jeff Ubben is speaking tomorrow during Delivering Alpha so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some green tomorrow, too.
Yeah the talking heads and Sara really danced around the news that their own company broke this morning about the sexual assault claims and tried to play the middle ground of all the other ****. I only bought the call option because I panicked when I asked myself "there's no way GM closes the deal tomorrow, right?" They absolutely would do something that stupid.

Bros, CNBC just confirmed GM wont sign their deal tomorrow and NKLA SPIKED 8% immediately :lol:

Algos must be thinking their shares wont be diluted? Idk what's going on. Thank **** I got that call order processed.

GM extends talks on $2 billion deal with Nikola after fraud, sexual assault allegations surface against Trevor Milton
Screenshot_20200929-150604_Chrome.jpg

My read on that: lies and sexual assault not enough for GM to cut ties with company that expects to pay GM to create technology that doesnt yet exist.

Back
Top Bottom