OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

NVDA was looking good pre-market, but it’s getting sold off early :smh:.

westfrook.gif
How we looking after that bounce this morning? :nerd:

respect the conviction from noskey, lazyjs and all the other becky lovers with PTON. glad I didn't bail :pimp: y'all been killing it with that one

NVDA could become a runner here over 505.

Added to some apple and Disney today.

respect the conviction from noskey, lazyjs and all the other becky lovers with PTON. glad I didn't bail :pimp: y'all been killing it with that one

NVDA could become a runner here over 505.

Added to some apple and Disney today.
The only stock I have more conviction in, is NKLA and the imminent death of Theranos2.0. We finally turning negative on the day and that downhill roll will hopefully keep rolling into close :pimp:

The only stock I have more conviction in, is NKLA and the imminent death of Theranos2.0. We finally turning negative on the day and that downhill roll will hopefully keep rolling into close :pimp:

Elizabeth is a role model

All joking aside both are such scum

Good discussion about frog. I was wrong selling g out and will look to buy back. Right. now U and snow have all the hype which should help out short term

Wait you already sold? Why? Even with a bit of a haircut just DCA man

Wait you already sold? Why? Even with a bit of a haircut just DCA man
Moved the money into TSLA and TTD. Got impatient with my really bad average and the market volatility. I was wrong, but I won’t stay wrong thats for sure. This could run like Unity did today over 80.

Brownstone Brownstone my buddy was ranting that the business side doesn’t make ANY sense for RUN - I haven’t paid any attention to them
They essentially have a monopoly in the residential solar space. I would argue to your buddy that Amazon technically doesn't make sense on the business side either.

CEO is brilliant and after the recent acquisition its going to the moon.

I had ~500 shares, sold @ 40, bought back around 200 more, wish I had bought more

They essentially have a monopoly in the residential solar space. I would argue to your buddy that Amazon technically doesn't make sense on the business side either.

CEO is brilliant and after the recent acquisition its going to the moon.

What is their market position? He said they are losing market share?

Edit - just looked for myself, still the leader but lost a bit of share it looks like - will need to do more DD

Heads up if anyone wants to take advantage:

So-Fi is running a campaign right now when you sign up for an investment acct, they'll give you up to $100 of 1 stock(your choice) per touchdown the football team you choose scores. I signed up and played last week. I deposited $10 to open the acct (you may be able to skip that part but I cant remember). After I deposited some cash, It asked me to choose my fav football team. Well my team is the 49ners but I was thinking in terms of what team would score the most points in a game. So I picked the KC Chiefs (Maholmes and them boys hot right now lol). Then it asked me to pick a random prize. The prize I guess can be any amount up to $100. It drew $20 for my prize. So this means I got $20 for every TD my team scored. Then it asked me what stock I wanted and I choose MSFT. Well my team ended up scoring 2 freakin TD's so I got $40 of free MSFT stock. I thought it was a cool thing to try since its all free money anyways.

Good looking out on this. I did it this weekend and picked the Seahawks. I got a crappy multiple of just $5 but they scored 5 TDs so got $25 bucks of free stocks. It's pretty tight that they used football as a way to do this instead of most companies just giving out a crappy free stock for referring. I completely spaced it and should of asked you for a referral code so you could a got something tho my bad pimpin! Still good looking out tho!

Back in FROG, SNOW and U, holding these for the long term, 5, 2, and 2. Gonna just dca and build the positions. With long term prospects, they should be twice as high as they are today in 5 years so if we see short term volatility, I'll be ok. snow is the only one that I'm worried about volatility wise but they could run it to 400 who knows first. Added another share of TSLA premarket after reading Cathie Woods' recent tweets. Sold more put spreads in PINS and CRWD. Took off WORK for a $1 loss. Stock bores me.

Back
Top Bottom