OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Took pton off just under 97. Idk don’t like the action (it’ll knock through 100 eventually) and wanted to free up cash for other stocks (prefer the moat and volatility of software rather than PTON). Looking to add to SE and OKTA, along with the 3 IPOs eventually. Just out of buying power for the day.

Thought on NLS? Feel like at home fitness will be here to stay even after covid
Love the thematic. That’s legitimately a hardware company though. If you want software exposure, PTON is the way to go, but percentage upside might be higher in NLS. I know NLS has the JRNY app but who is using it?

I’d buy back PTON if there’s some selling pressure or a break through 100. You just reminded me of how much I like the thematic.

One of the homies was telling me he overdraft his account for 2k flipped it in options and deposited it back with the fee
And been trading ever since :lol::lol:

He said he knew he couldnt get a loan
So he took the shot

I asked him what would he do if it didn’t work out
He just gave the kanye shoulder shrug and said I guess we will never know

Glad I added last week :nthat: platform status underway

not taking a position, but penn is worth watching. Apparently barstool sports book broke DKNG’s single day record and it’s only open in one state. Buyers stepped right in after their offering. Cash raise should help their growth too.
My boy got PENN as a free stock on RH, it was around a lil over $20, he ended up selling it a week later.

Now look at it :lol:

Took pton off just under 97. Idk don’t like the action (it’ll knock through 100 eventually) and wanted to free up cash for other stocks (prefer the moat and volatility of software rather than PTON). Looking to add to SE and OKTA, along with the 3 IPOs eventually. Just out of buying power for the day.
Woke up this morning, looked at it and thought the same.

I keep going back and forth on it. Here’s the thing, the earnings and revenue growth is a home run, I’d make it one of my top 3 allocations off of that right away if this was a software company. And although I believe infinitely in its fitness platform and the growth that could come from that, and do think that the hardware is just an on ramp to the bigger picture and long term thematic, something still keeps me from feeling 100% comfortable in this position which is probably the result of me being so late to the party. So I think for now, I’ll handle this one as a trading vehicle and go from there when it makes sense.

Yeah I think I made a mistake selling PTON after diving deeper. This is a $200-$300 stock at this current growth rate. It’s the NFLX of fitness minus the cash burn. They have early stage iPhone like brand power, they have the working class alternative without sullying their exclusivity image (random bike plus their app), they’ll only continue to grow their content and software margins. This is a very unique business. Jumping back in tomorrow and over time.

CLSK tested 12 multiple times today and closed above it. I have already entered it on the 24th but I think it's still good. moneybag

Optimal entry levels: Cyan trend line or a break and hold of green trend line :arrowup:
PT: 17.5 EOY (this is the analyst prediction but Im exiting one contract at every
SL: purple trend line purple_heart
Hard Stop on the red line (this is the one ill be using) :arrowdown:

Contracts: 2021/3/19 17.5/20c or 11/20 15/17.5c

Reason: CLSK just recently had a short pull back from a very bullish run man_runningdash. I believe the company still has a lot of potential in both advancements as well as the stock movements. The MACD strategy is also lining up very nicely. I've been in CLSK since it was still a penny stock at 2 so I'm playing thing until it hits 20.

Screenshot_20200928-222325_Chrome.jpg

I keep hearing VRM Is a future wealth creator and a great growth stock to own but I don’t get it. Huge TAM yes, great CEO yes, but are the margins and road to profitability worth it?

it was but most importantly for him it worked out
Even though financially it was very risky
Very risky
If he isn't someone who has been trading for a while and learning throughout all of this (and using his process and edge to lever up), I'd honestly argue that he was better off losing the money. A lot of negative, bad habits can form from something like this. That's what I worry most about all of these Robinhooders.

Grabbed back 5 shares of PTON premarket, looking to add 5 more eventually, and added 5 more shares of SE to anticipate the breakout. I got greedy two weeks ago wanting 132 and that was a mistake.

@everyone TODAY'S OUTLOOK: Bullish over 333.68

SPY BREAKOUTS: CALLS: Take 339c 9/29 on a confirmed break of 335.06 resistance; PT1 336.25, PT2 338.14 and hold runners for potential gap fill to 339.12; SL 333.68 < average down on confirmed bounce. PUTS: Take 330p 9/29 on a confirmed break of 333.68 support; PT1 332.63, PT2 331.11 and hold runners for a test of 329.77 support; SL 334.61 < average down on confirmed rejection. SPY GAPS: Above: 335.06 - 339.12 // Below: 330.87 - 327.99 Remember, rejections for puts and bounces for calls can be equally as powerful and profitable as breakouts can be, play the pivots off the levels on my chart if things wind up choppy. Trade smart today, follow my plan or develop one of your own and stick to it! Happy scalping. scalps SCALP https://www.tradingview.com/x/Gk1LtQly/

If he isn't someone who has been trading for a while and learning throughout all of this (and using his process and edge to lever up), I'd honestly argue that he was better off losing the money. A lot of negative, bad habits can form from something like this. That's what I worry most about all of these Robinhooders.

Grabbed back 5 shares of PTON premarket, looking to add 5 more eventually, and added 5 more shares of SE to anticipate the breakout. I got greedy two weeks ago wanting 132 and that was a mistake.

nah he was paper trading for a while now
And just got impatient and jumped in the game

He showed me his charts on when he jumped in and he was only jumping in on good trends on a 10 min frame
If he didn’t see that he didn’t bother

I think we are at a stage where paper trading is actually encouraged to do before hand

When I first started the thought was
“How hard can it be”
Without taking into consideration not everyone does it

Hell I wish I paper traded at that time would have save me time and money

@everyone Interesting change in DIX/GEX

Price rising as well as GEX. So likely we will be a little more stable today (who knows how debates will change this picture). DIX went down interestingly enough for the past 2 trading days along with the market rising. On a short time frame like this it might not mean anything. But I will not be going in large long swing positions until DIX is in the positive range again. Mostly scalping.

That said we had a nice breakout from the descending wedge on SPY/QQQ yesterday. Lower volume is noted though. Also daily 50 MA on SPY rejected yesterday. Will be interesting to see if it punches through. Definitely looks bullish.

nah he was paper trading for a while now
And just got impatient and jumped in the game

He showed me his charts on when he jumped in and he was only jumping in on good trends on a 10 min frame
If he didn’t see that he didn’t bother

I think we are at a stage where paper trading is actually encouraged to do before hand

When I first started the thought was
“How hard can it be”
Without taking into consideration not everyone does it

Hell I wish I paper traded at that time would have save me time and money
That's some good **** right there. Respect.

Added into PTON, U, FROG, ESTC, ADYEY. No new purchases aside from the adds.

The rumors were out there and text messages leaked, but CNBC confirming the allegations is good news for the world. Imagine who else he's assaulted that's been too scared to come forward. **** this piece of ****.

The rumors were out there and text messages leaked, but CNBC confirming the allegations is good news for the world. Imagine who else he's assaulted that's been too scared to come forward. **** this piece of ****.
Is this legit or is this one of those "tried and found guilty in the court of opinion"?

Back
Top Bottom