OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TSM is in a good spot with large accumulation at these levels acting as support. With ER coming up on Oct15 this could move higher soon. There is also Daily Squeeze going on this, when it fires it will take the stock higher. I would like to play Oct16 85c. You can either play a straight call or do it as spread by buying 10/16 85C and selling 10/16 95C. if market opens low tomorrow and this trades lower than todays close it will be a good opportunity to buy.
unknown-4.png

Liking NFLX set up. There's nice consolidation with buyer's showing control of 38.2% area, light previous resistance around $508 with pretty weak volume could give you a clear shot to previous $555.00-$575.00 zone where seller's are going to sit.
Screenshot_20200930-060102_Chrome.jpg

Liking NFLX set up. There's nice consolidation with buyer's showing control of 38.2% area, light previous resistance around $508 with pretty weak volume could give you a clear shot to previous $555.00-$575.00 zone where seller's are going to sit.
Screenshot_20200930-060102_Chrome.jpg
This comes after the rumors of them planning to announce their price increase for the service.

@everyone Not alerting these plays because I am doing super quick scalps, but I am currently watching NVDA, BABA, AAPL, TSLA. NVDA- 550PT BABA -300 PT AAPL - 117.5 PT TSLA - 450PT

Palantir IPO today? Anyone playing?

And man, September did a number on me. Was able to average down some with the correction though. But whew...

Hoping we're strong bullish from here on out. Or at least till the election

Palantir IPO today? Anyone playing?

And man, September did a number on me. Was able to average down some with the correction though. But whew...

Hoping we're strong bullish from here on out. Or at least till the election

palantir is messing with my morals
Should I profit off citizen rights being stripped?

NKLA popped real high for a hot minute after releasing a ******* future strategy plan :lol: Closed my hedge at 1.10 to make a quick $50. ******* meme stock :smh: Hope this fade keeps going and the pump fails, people cant fall for this ****.

whats the deal with IPOB why is cathie woods buying so much of it ?
Huge TAM and a good CAGR guidance wise. I took 29 shares as a lotto. Actually just grabbed 25 shares of FEAC as a lotto. Esports spac. "High growth business with projected 2022 revenue of $555 million, a 57% CAGR from 2020"

@everyone Not alerting these plays because I am doing super quick scalps, but I am currently watching NVDA, BABA, AAPL, TSLA. NVDA- 550PT BABA -300 PT AAPL - 117.5 PT TSLA - 450PT

I was scalping NVDA at 550 too, but it hit my stop limit, then went back up :lol: :smh:.

What’s your guys take on Beyond Meat

the thematics work. Alternative meat companies are NOT food companies. Impossible foods and beyond meet are ENERGY companies.

How?

The agriculture industry is responsible for an absurd amount (idk exact #’s) of carbon emissions. A strategy to reduce carbon emissions, is through lab grown meat. The selling proposition of these companies is a reduced carbon footprint, less overhead, and a promise of consumer health.

If any of you wanna watch a real life black mirror episode, watch the first Neuralink product reveal. Insightful and puzzling presentation from elon

NKLA popped real high for a hot minute after releasing a ****ing future strategy plan :lol: Closed my hedge at 1.10 to make a quick $50. ****ing meme stock :smh: Hope this fade keeps going and the pump fails, people cant fall for this ****.

NKLA is something else fam. Incomprehensible!!!

Isn't Delivering Alpha today? wonder what, if anything, Ubben touched on with regard to it that may have led to some conviction...

Anybody here looked into goodRX? I've been doing some reading and numbers seem pretty intriguing but I'm not versed enough to really read the full picture here, anyone got any insight?

I’m a pharmacist. Use GoodRx everytime whenever I’m tryna get a discount for a patient. No idea how they make money though.

Back
Top Bottom