OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I have t really been following the market in the past couple of years but holy **** the shirt that GME has been. Always believe GameStop would die a slow death when it was in the 60s.

It was literally $15 last year and now it’s nothing at all especially after they cut the divided program

Do anybody remember when turtle beach was out here killing **** in the market last year now look at them

Turtle beach still killing every earnings and purchased roccat they make the best pc gaming keyboard. They down cause someone wants it to be down

Folks be writing fake news articles on them on that robinhood I see saying they should be worth $0 lol.

Let me ask y'all Tesla fanboys something... you copping one of their whips?

My boy just got one. Tesla 3 that the pre-ordered a while back. Says it is his fastest and best car he's ever had. He's had a Cadillac CTS, then CTS-V, then Maserati, then Panamera.

Shoulda went with my gut on wed and bought BYND calls ...the ones I was looking at were up like 500% today :smh:

Made a quick 30% on V calls today, and also 75% on MSFT calls too.

Fell like things will be back down next week, but who knows

Shoulda went with my gut on wed and bought BYND calls ...the ones I was looking at were up like 500% today :smh:

Made a quick 30% on V calls today, and also 75% on MSFT calls too.

Fell like things will be back down next week, but who knows

Might be a continuation next week Mexico tariffs are out the window
They reached a deal
So I guess I’m going to learn when to spot a good dip and spike with a uptrend next week :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I hate holding overnight but I did get some UVXY and VIXY puts before close

So now the market back to moving up?

Summer/fall sales still on the horizon? :nerd:

In a normal market, absolutely, but we are not in a normal market. I sold and posted my bearish thesis on here before the recent drop as the economic data was worsening and earnings declining, but after studying the situation more closely it became apparent that none of that matters. The fed and white house (in coordination of course) simply will not allow the market to drop, they will do everything in their power to keep it going. How long can it last? I would say until 2020 elections at the minimum is a safe bet.

I could be totally wrong, which is why I still have a lot of cash on the sidelines, but to me it became pointless to try to fight against this market on any normal rational basis, it simply does not care or obey reality. We are in an anti-gravity machine for the time being, and none of us have the capital to go against the trillions the fed has, not to mention the record buybacks. You can wait for a pullback and maybe you will get one, I timed this one almost perfectly, same with the October one, but the more you wait the more easy money you miss out on. This cannot and won't last, but i'm gonna take advantage of it while I can.

If your time horizon is long, (20+ years), then this all doesn't matter anyway, buy early and buy often. For example is there any real doubt that the tech sector isn't going higher over the course of our lifetimes, regardless of whatever bubbles may pop in the short term?

Last edited:
The fed and white house (in coordination of course) simply will not allow the market to drop, they will do everything in their power to keep it going. How long can it last? I would say until 2020 elections at the minimum is a safe bet.

Donald Drumpf and his crew are doing everything they can to tank the market, other than hollering at the fed via Twitter, let's be honest.

I’ve been bearish forever with this market but none of it is making any sense.

I disagree. Obama created a very strong foundation. Although he's tried, Drumpf hasn't been able to completely **** it up yet. People are employed and spending hella money. The economy has been very strong.

I disagree. Obama created a very strong foundation. Although he's tried, Drumpf hasn't been able to completely **** it up yet. People are employed and spending hella money. The economy is strong.

Sorry, what are you in disagreement with? That I’ve been bearish or that it doesn’t make sense? I think we are saying the same thing in different ways.

Sorry, what are you in disagreement with? That I’ve been bearish or that it doesn’t make sense? I think we are saying the same thing in different ways.

I disagree that none of it makes sense (assuming you think it should be dropping). I think it has made sense.

It’ll ramp until the elections and if trump wins it’ll run for another 2 years before collapsing heinously and setting us into a worse situation than 08. We’re ****ed long term. Japan 2.0

Not Japan 2.0. We'll get Democrat leadership back in place, expand immigration and keep it going for a few more generations.

All the statistics say we are due for a pullback after going up in Q1.

I even think Trump wins again (as does a lot of DC smh).

Back
Top Bottom