OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

@turbospartan From a financial perspective that’s where their big bet is.

As a consumer, when I was living in Switzerland a lady I worked with asked me to bring pairs back from the US for her two sons as Christmas gifts... as well as a Yankees hat. Says it all.

Anyone else day/swing trade options? Just started a few weeks ago. Just doing basic calls/puts on Robinhood. I've made some decent % gains on AMD.

Anyone else day/swing trade options? Just started a few weeks ago. Just doing basic calls/puts on Robinhood. I've made some decent % gains on AMD.
Love options. Half dollar strikes for weeklies are the ****. Gonna start funding my option account again over the summer once I finish paying my bills off.

Love options. Half dollar strikes for weeklies are the ****. Gonna start funding my option account again over the summer once I finish paying my bills off.

Yeah, I feel like if you watch the charts on the same stocks you can almost time it right Everytime on buying calls/puts. So far AMD has been my go to. Made a little on DG last week too. I just hate the pattern day trading rule Robin hood has.

You can try to buy in late before close and ride the trend next day if there’s a multi day trade going on. Pdt sucks otherwise. Try getting a margin account. It’ll help you circumvent pdt a little.

Was looking at MJ for a couple months and thinking about loading up the past couple days, didnt pull the trigger, and now it's up more than 4% today. Damn! :lol: Will wait for a small pullback before entering a small position.

GOOGL order never filled yesterday at $1,025.

No biggie, tomorrow could bring more blood.

NKE staying strong out here.

I have t really been following the market in the past couple of years but holy **** the shirt that GME has been. Always believe GameStop would die a slow death when it was in the 60s.

I have t really been following the market in the past couple of years but holy **** the shirt that GME has been. Always believe GameStop would die a slow death when it was in the 60s.

Crazy. Some of those puts were up like 2300% yesterday :rofl:. GameStop is gonna go out like BlockBuster

Tesla's back on the menu*, boys.

*pending worldwide Q2 delivery numbers, which will definitely be leaked July 1st if they killed it. No leak in the first few days of July and I'm selling everything.

U think its a good idea to buy more for the run up?
Depends on your risk tolerance. For me? No. Im not buying anymore right now. Couldn't stand to see more cash than I've already invested go *poof* if TSLA fails to deliver.

If you've got the cash and dont mind potentially losing half of it next month, now is the time to buy. $190-200 has been a fairly consistent support level for a few years, going off memory, so there could be a massive run up again. Conversely, if TSLA fails to hit expectations, that support level could be broken and the stock would then sink well below $190.

Back
Top Bottom