OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I would say wait to much politics around it you probably can grab some cheaper soon

Yeah futures is showing a possible bloodbath tomorrow which I why I held my UVXY calls
Since SPY has already fallen to 277 after hours my calls on UVXY is going to skyrocket

Nice Play!!

Someone is banking on fear...
$UVXY player has been active today. An additional $4.3M in calls bought up 3 minutes after close.

Nice Play!!

Someone is banking on fear...
$UVXY player has been active today. An additional $4.3M in calls bought up 3 minutes after close.

I think Monday is going to be a good day for SPY
I got puts on VIXY over the weekend
Had a call that I sold this morning with a 110% gain and it expired today so I wasn’t going to hold at all
Also sold a call on Apple at open for a quick in and out because it ended up falling further by the end of the day

I think Monday is going to be a good day for SPY
I got puts on VIXY over the weekend
Had a call that I sold this morning with a 110% gain and it expired today so I wasn’t going to hold at all
Also sold a call on Apple at open for a quick in and out because it ended up falling further by the end of the day

Real talk.. I just quote you to be entranced by your Avy pic:lol:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-trade-talks-in-new-white-paper?srnd=premium

"China said it will lay out its position on trade talks with the U.S. in a white paper and hold a rare press conference on the issue on Sunday, an announcement that came hours after it implemented retaliatory tariff increases against the U.S.
kicked in Saturday in Beijing, affecting more than 2,400 goods that face levies of up to 25%, compared with the previous charges of 10%.

On Friday, China, the world’s second-largest economy, said it will establish a list of "unreliable" entities that harm the interests of domestic companies, which could affect foreign enterprises as trade tensions escalate. The announcement follows a ban imposed by the Trump administration on business with China’s telecom giant Huawei. Bloomberg reported on Friday that Beijing has a plan to restrict exports of rare earths to the U.S. if it needs to..."

Could get Spicy this week

I hope it does get wild this week. If we get through this we’re going to see a big jump in a gang of ****. That’s why I stay adding to positions on the downturns. Hopefully next week is the same.

Soon as a deal is announced, Google shoots back up to $1200. Nike up to $85. Apple up to $190. Amazon up to $1900. On and on.

Yup, bring on the summer sales, I'll be buying in bulk. Especially tech stocks. Looking to add 1000 more shares of VGT, the lower the better.

AAPL 25% off sale, can we get 35% off ? 50% off ? :pimp:

Xi Jinping Please.

I hope it does get wild this week. If we get through this we’re going to see a big jump in a gang of ****. That’s why I stay adding to positions on the downturns. Hopefully next week is the same.

Soon as a deal is announced, Google shoots back up to $1200. Nike up to $85. Apple up to $190. Amazon up to $1900. On and on.

That's what I'm looking for. And I'm still kicking myself for not getting in Xmas eve.

Alright bros I know I’m probably going to get pointed into the direction of google....but can anybody provide links for me to read up on investing in stocks and bonds...looking to start investing now that I’ve bought my first crib

Chaos in Amazon and Google. Put a limit order in for Google. Gonna hold off on Amazon considering I just added on Friday.

We probably still go much lower but I added more VGT today, and finished maxing out my IRA with VTSAX , auto-buys set for every Monday, significant amount of cash on the side, crypto hedge, feeling great about my portfolio.

I was gonna buy when it went under $20, but it jumped back up quick today. Something happen with them to cause the jump?

Nope!

It was below most of last week, think we get another dip. If you are long might as well just buy now. There was a lot of short money.

Never heard Mexico, 501s are America (could ask my B school buddy).

They are killing it overseas, growth is great.

Lot of 511's are made in Mexico. At least the pairs I have in my closet. I think Turkey is another big mfg country.

In any case, you're right about overseas. Europeans pay like $100+ for Levi's mainline 501, 511, etc. Iconic brand though. There's nothing like the Levi's arcs on the back pocket.

Back
Top Bottom