OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yea I look at puts on BYND and they were crazy high. Even at like 30 bucks out of the money they were almost 100.

I’m going to wait until next week and let time decay do some work for me.

BYND is a growth story and valuation doesn't matter. I don't think you would lose any money buying here even though it has had a big run up. I can see it going to $150 in a month.

Time to start grabbing some Apple or continue to wait?

I would say wait to much politics around it you probably can grab some cheaper soon

Yeah futures is showing a possible bloodbath tomorrow which I why I held my UVXY calls
Since SPY has already fallen to 277 after hours my calls on UVXY is going to skyrocket

Time to start grabbing some Apple or continue to wait?

I started averaging in, bought some last week, this week, and will buy more next week and so on. I can see it dropping below 160 with China retaliating but this market is hard to predict, a single tweet can change everything. Either way Apple is a very solid company to hold for the long term IMO.

Beyond meat can not be stopped no wonder the option contracts are so damn high I hope whoever is shorting it has a good expiration date

Levi's now under $20

Any thoughts on Abercrombie and Fitch, or LuluLemon? Both have been slowly moving their supply chains away from China sources. A&F missed their targets a little, but they actually make decent clothing that isn't just teenager branded. They hired the main design guy from Club Monaco, who was also previously at J.Crew (before they went into the ****ter).

I'm a fan of A&F + copped some of their stuff when Aaron Levine took the helm
Haven't looked into their financials, but it seems they're making the right moves product-wise
Logo branding for the tourists, minimal stuff for the everyday folks

I’m dca’ing my Apple call options. May readjust to a later date since I don’t have much capital in it yet and sentiment is so down.

A&F is definitely moving in the right direction. Only knock on their PRODUCT is their material choices at times. Some of their stuff just doesn’t hold up well through normal wear and tear. Public sentiment wise they’re facing a HUGE uphill battle with consumers. The brand has very little cache and a lot of negative perception.

bought some shares of TDOC and TNDM today

both gonna grow like crazy

waiting for alibaba to dip a bit more

Back
Top Bottom