OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How come when bitcoin does well stocks sink and when stocks do well bitcoin sinks ?

Because people are in fear of a big trade war
Since our celebrity and chief talks reckless on twitter instead of conducting himself like a civil politician

It all started last Sunday when he went on a twitter rant about the trade war with China that for the longest he was saying was going well just to find out it wasn’t

How come when bitcoin does well stocks sink and when stocks do well bitcoin sinks ?

There is no real correlation, it just seems that way sometimes. For example in 2017 bitcoin was rocketing at the same time the market was then later bitcoin hit its lowest recent levels while the market was also crashing. Bitcoin is ridiculously tiny and insignificant compared to the size and volume of money moved in bonds/stocks on a daily basis.

Whats the consensus on Uber stock and why did it go public so late in its lifespan

Part of that had to d ok with the change in Corp governance. Uber led the way with pushing the envelope with an ask questions later approach and it hurt them.

So much so that Lyft was able to build on that narrative with a great service that brought peace of mind and cheaper prices around service.

Eager to see if Lyft decides to explore the seats route

TSLA looking very ugly, any buyers ?

Again I don’t see how anybody invest in Tesla or trade it
As many times I have put it back on my watchlist I always take it off

I’m about to lay off on trading Apple as well with this trade war going on a lot of these companies are getting exposed out here

RIP to whoever bought Qualcomm at $85
Or whoever bought a call order on that ****
Got notifications on it and it’s not even on my watchlist

Again I don’t see how anybody invest in Tesla or trade it
As many times I have put it back on my watchlist I always take it off

I’m about to lay off on trading Apple as well with this trade war going on a lot of these companies are getting exposed out here

RIP to whoever bought Qualcomm at $85
Or whoever bought a call order on that ****
Got notifications on it and it’s not even on my watchlist

The % gain on some of those puts we're ******* insane today :lol:

Just let me know what you guys want to buy, and I'll buy it first. It will assuredly drop almost immediately after I purchase like everything I've gotten lately, then you guys can swoop in. :lol:

Just let me know what you guys want to buy, and I'll buy it first. It will assuredly drop almost immediately after I purchase like everything I've gotten lately, then you guys can swoop in. :lol:

Lol, everyone feels that way at some point, so many times I've bought things literally at the highest price to the penny only to have them immediately start dropping.

But since you offered, can you buy some VGT ? :lol:

We are only like 5% off the highs but I see sentiment is getting worse now, some of that euphoria died down, so I'm starting to buy back in little by little.

Back
Top Bottom