OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Nah LYFT IPO was much worse
Stock were falling this week anyway
I think LYFT dropped by 10% it’s first day a trading and the market was in the green that day

I mean how much money the company itself is losing annually, Uber is by far the worst.

As far as the stock goes LYFT at least went above the listing price and there was high initial demand, Uber was a disaster, they kept delaying opening because there were no buyers... literally went straight down, closed on the lows, nobody wanted it :lol:

So much for hoping for Apple to dip any time soon

Here's your chance, you didn't have to wait long. Hit 193 today, will probably continue to drop if no deal is announced.

Put limit orders in to add to my positions in ISRG and CGC. Love these buying opportunities.

I’m still buying hear every week lol, plan to up the ante to activision/Microsoft soon tho.

I’m holding/long anything gaming related especially with new consoles coming in a year or whatever.

what makes uber attractive long term?

I got the same questions, think outside of nyc n San Fran/Cali/Vegas/downtown areas of cities who using it? They charge high fees, employees want more pay which will lead to higher fees...are they buying employees flying cars?

Door dash expensive too lol $20 for a smoothie ok yea ima use that often lol

Yellow taxis in NYC are cheaper than Uber now. Most people dont know this though, because the convenience of using your phone is >>>>

People who use uber always been the “because I got it” people...which leads me to the $50 a gram meme.

U gonna find a cheaper option and move on. Plus I know mad folk who fake uber lol u call them n they drive u n u pay them cash. Hood uber

Hoober

i think with so much to fix Uber can only go up.

This ipo should open its eyes to the bs and hopefully force changes that get consumers back on the right side.

but hey i dont know what im doing so im just throwing darts on why it might work out.

noone believes in it.

what makes uber attractive long term?
Not gonna happen overnight as with most things. Thinking 10-20 years down the line

But
1. Eventual implementation of self driving cars/pods

2. I can see uber gaining contracts to provide supplemental service to mass transit systems or replacing them entirely in the future

3. More efficient automated air travel over shorter distances. Eliminate pilots.

4. Possibly applying this to rail(human transport/freight) as well

Uber is Amazon 2.0 in its infancy IMO and cab rides are the equivalent of selling books ATM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom