OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How long have you been doing it? I've built an interest in it but it's so new to me I don't know where to begin
My second year

I trade stock options
I suggest you’d some research on YouTube and etc

Also it’s some trading platforms that will let you practice with paper money so you can get a feel for it

Think or swim let’s you do that

someone mentioned atvi a while back and was interested in it. think it's a good buy and hold right now? compared to EA or other gaming co., what would you recommend?

someone mentioned atvi a while back and was interested in it. think it's a good buy and hold right now? compared to EA or other gaming co., what would you recommend?

I posted my EA play a while back, made a good amount and now just waiting on another’s dip to go in.

Big on ATVI as well, got at 42 I believe, holding LONG

Was joking with my friend yesterday that new all time highs are coming very soon, looking at today I might not have been wrong. So glad I bought more yesterday. Nasdaq exploding.

Powell broke some hearts of people trying to short the market
Was able to get my shirts off earlier in the day
Dudes don’t know how to get their money and get the **** out the way :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He didn’t say that there wasn’t going to be any cuts he clearly said a possiblity
But shorts are surprised the markets didn’t drop
This last two trading hours were hell a lot of opportunity to get in on the dips but the longs came out on top easily

Back
Top Bottom