Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Just going to drop this link just in case anyone wants to watch a couple of episodes of the anime, maybe some of you will appreciate this shoe more. Doesn't hurt to give it a look.

http://www.dubbedonline.tv/slam-dunk/

Im trying to hold off finishing it until the shoe drops. 

Last edited:
yeah even if the thread will move fast once the RD is here, i still dont see that many people going after this one. yeah resell price will be higher than retail, i doubt it will be 500+

I just want both pairs it's gonna cost some major bread but it's my favorite manga
yea but I wish we can get more info about the shoes and Im hearing theres going to be a slam dunk 5 and 1 coming as well along with some cool apparel 

Hope they all won't be super-limited. Not going to try to get a set/collection or anything, but I would like at least one without having to jump through any hoops.

Hopefully we get a pair of 1s and some official jerseys and tees 
nerd.gif

Edit

We are getting a pair of 1s!!!

Now I wont feel so bad if I miss out on the 6s

Last edited:
Should we make a new thread for each Slam Dunk release or just make this one the Slam Dunk Megathread?

Should we make a new thread for each Slam Dunk release or just make this one the Slam Dunk Megathread?

I'd say keep it all here Especially as limited as even the 6 info is ATM

Yeah we may as well just change the title to the Slam Dunk Jordan thread, instead of just the 6 thread, since we already know multiples are coming out.

Not personally liking the look of those 5's.

Last edited:
I'm in on any White/Red/Black 4,5,6.
White is just clean.

I try not to wear white sneakers in Fall or Winter but I keep the White/Red 5 in heavy rotation Summer or Winter. Same with the 4

Back
Top Bottom