Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Don't sweat it. The 6s are very likely to release in the US before the end of year plus there will be more chances to cop other slam dunk shoes.

Btw Welcome to NT!
OH I see, so is it every Nike Store or just limited Nike store will released these Jordans?

^We dont know how limited of a release this will be in the US yet,but if your local nike store usually gets limited releases than they should get the 6s in stock.

A full view of the shirt + new shirt + a/some hat/hats cant make out whats on it.

Last edited:
yeah Jordan brand and anime series have a contract so it wont just be the 6s being released.

Hope the NT fam eats come Nov 1st 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Checked a video with these on foot, man, straight sex.

That all clear sole on the bottom is a beaut

When is the DB collection supposed to be revealed? It will be a game time decision between the two.

thanks, repped you both. hopefully we get sneak pics before so I can decide.

Last edited:
yeah Jordan brand and anime series have a contract so it wont just be the 6s being released.

im expecting 5-7 models if not more... im sure the 1's will be 2 cw's min too

V's and Vl's have been seen as we all know. I definitely see the 1's getting a colorway; same with the 3's and 4's as well.

I'm not the type of guy to buy an entire outfit from JB when a shoe releases, but a Jersey with these would be appreciated. :smokin

Last edited:
V's and Vl's have been seen as we all know. I definitely see the 1's getting a colorway; same with the 3's and 4's as well.

I'm not the type of guy to buy an entire outfit from JB when a shoe releases, but a Jersey with these would be appreciated.
smokin.gif
omg i wish they would release hanamichi shirts and jerseys. 

Back
Top Bottom