Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

V's and Vl's have been seen as we all know. I definitely see the 1's getting a colorway; same with the 3's and 4's as well.

I'm not the type of guy to buy an entire outfit from JB when a shoe releases, but a Jersey with these would be appreciated.
smokin.gif
Also the Super.Fly 3s. These are dropping the same day as the 6s I think. Might pick these up if they dont charge premium on these 

Last edited:
Infrared 6s , Greg toe 13 , b/w 1sand these in one month. Jesus jb :frown:

Throw the knick foams and the rumored Adidas Yeezy too. :rofl: I know JB was up to something. Too much gaps in the month of November with the LBJ 12s being delayed

Last edited:
Thoughts on the 1s and 5s coming out also? I wanna see pics of the 1s. The 5s don't look to bad, but the 6s are the best so far

^Hopefully the 1s are a bred colorway. Im still salty I couldn't get the 2013 pair 
laugh.gif

Just thought about it. Since the 6s are $250 does that mean that they will get a special box like the cigars and champagnes did?

Last edited:
^Hopefully the 1s are a bred colorway. Im still salty I couldn't get the 2013 pair :lol:

Just thought about it. Since the 6s are $250 does that mean that they will get a special box like the cigars and champagnes did?

It's only right.... but then again lots of us gives 3 F about the box :smokin

well sign me up for Nov 1st. Then black friday too. The month of 6's. Then the potential of the db collection this month is gonna be rough. I'm praying like praying the db collection is a let down at this point lol.

well sign me up for Nov 1st. Then black friday too. The month of 6's. Then the potential of the db collection this month is gonna be rough. I'm praying like praying the db collection is a let down at this point lol.
keep praying long and hard 
roll.gif

So I guess October is the quiet before the storm.
or nike letting people save up a little money before they take it all

So I guess October is the quiet before the storm.
LOL yea let's throw a few limited foams out there, some sumpreme af1 and not the best cw 13s out there then we will take all there money next month we have to have a replacement since we ****** up the Lebron 12. Hold on what's that Kanye say he's coming out with a shoe in November. Well add the Slam dunk 6's, those Black/White 1s, hmm Knick Foams, release that too, also add the 5Lab1s the beast will eat them up on top of the Grey toes and Infrared 6's. 
laugh.gif
. Oh I forgot the DBs.  We show that Kanye fella. 

Last edited:

took it from certain manga pages 
was anyone able to find out which pages of which books are on the shoes yet?

it would be cool to take a photo with the kicks and manga together...if i can get my hands on them...

i could really use an assist on the cop. i was already willing to spend over retail but 250 retail is just outrageous as it is. plus tax and shipping this shoe is hurting my feelings. 

Last edited:
$250 is nothing compare to a life time of waiting for this colab. It is our childhood!!!!!!! I am camping @ midnight for these. I will regret not getting a pair for the 6 and 1

Back
Top Bottom