Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Bet. Let me know on the 13's too. I'm picking up a pair but not to keep. Was going to keep it for trade so...might work out

Bet. Let me know on the 13's too. I'm picking up a pair but not to keep. Was going to keep it for trade so...might work out

Will do, thanks man. Im a 11.5 in some shoes, 13's being one but im sure itl work out.

These are sso(selected store only) in Australia. Does that mean no internet release?

My girl is from Melbourne, I think I'm good on this release, just have her brother pick it up and ship it. That price though?
Jordan QS that releases in one melbourne store. You've obviously never tried this before, there will be atleast a 100 people waiting on a raffle for 15-25 pairs. "Pick it up" HAHAHA

Last edited:
^^Rephrase: I got a decent education(a few days back) on how I couldn't just have my man go pick the shoe up with ease.

Edit: :smile: Did you read any of the comments after the one of mine you quoted? It was probably 1 page of them easy. Just wondering how you quoted that one post, unless you didn't read past that point.

Last edited:
the 3m on these make these pop crazy. been a slam dunk fan growing up, def gonna try for these!

Is there any word on if these are releasing in the U.S or are these gonna be like the gym red 1s? Also, how legit is kicks-crew and do they always honor their preorders? I might have to preorder these from there if these don't hit the states

That's the chance you gotta take, no concrete info on these hitting the states. Kickscrew is legit and usually good with preorders but may try and cancel if they see the shoe going for a significant number above what you paid. If you email them complaining they usually will contact you a day or two later saying they "found" another pair.
If they do release in the states and not in a pack thenyou severely overpaid

November will be to stressful then if these drop on the 1st first these then the following week Db collection , at least we get an extra week to recover from both when the black infrareds drop.

i was watching the panel on youtube, those guys were saying SD 6s arent limited at all, dont pay too much for them. 

I doubt that. These don't look like a GR at all.
yeah these are def not GR, but look at this thread, its going slow.  i dont see that many ppl going after this shoe tho. 

There's no info on it.
That's why the thread is slow.
If links dropped saying these hit Sites within 24hours, 3000 posts would happen in 24hrs

Last edited:
yeah these are def not GR, but look at this thread, its going slow.  i dont see that many ppl going after this shoe tho. 

There's no info on it.
That's why the thread is slow.
If links dropped saying these hit Sites within 24hours, 3000 posts would happen in 24hrs

Niketalk thread activity is not an indication of much. These shoes will have a lot of interest whether this thread is 5 pages, 50 or 500. Too tired to come up with specific examples but it happens all the time on here.

^^Very true.
Hype is hype though.
If a link dropped stating this shoe drops in 24, this thread would blow the roof, I've only been on NT a short time but, I know what hype does, it moves threads on NT

^^Very true.
Hype is hype though.
If a link dropped stating this shoe drops in 24, this thread would blow the roof, I've only been on NT a short time but, I know what hype does, it moves threads on NT
you're right, it would do that and bring way more lurking activity on here, if only for a short time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom