Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Hmmmmmmm......I like the colour way but not the graphics. They should make more charity Jays. I love them to pieces. 

^^^Alp knows its wrong, he's just asking how he arrived at that assumption and then posted it.

Last edited:
Incorrect. They are releasing in Asia first (Oct 11), but will release worldwide in November. But from the sheet that i saw, these will be kind of limited.
wait I heard its 18th in Asia and Australia. Where did you get the dates from?

They releasing here I can tell you that, Footlocker exclusive it seems to be so far. Junk, retail at $300 AUD, Get ******

They releasing here I can tell you that, Footlocker exclusive it seems to be so far. Junk, retail at $300 AUD, Get ******

Yea I'm trying to score mine from AU.
I know it's not likely I can grab in the States.

Even if I've got somebody there to pick them up in store?

Yes, unless this person is going to be camping 6-10 hours for you, then no chance im sorry. Most places are changing to raffles now as well so thatl just mean pot luck for you. Im assuming you don't have a pair "hooked up" though.

I wasn't sure other than here say but I was under the impression it was easy grabs in AU.

You've cleared that up for me though.

I wasn't sure other than here say but I was under the impression it was easy grabs in AU.

You've cleared that up for me though.

Not having a dig at ya, just trying to see what others think happens down here. We just like USA. Its never easy unless its a full blown GR. What size are ya? If by some way I can cop il do my best for ya

Back
Top Bottom