Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

So you saying these SLAM DUNK 6's got BRED 1 numbers???  

NO Way Jose....

bet they made way more Slam's  then Bred's or Royals
~60 HOH, ~20 FTA got pairs. Most one store received would be HOH 34th at 36 pairs.

Rest received between 12-20 pairs. That's in a MAJOR city.

Most pairs received in ATL (another MAJOR city) was 24.

Even using the 36 pairs (which is absolutely generous), that's almost 3K units in major stores. NOWHERE near 100k. That doesn't count Nikestores which received about 36-40 pairs, and not even all the Nikestores got them.

Not many mom and pops got them, and even then, the wouldn't get anywhere near 36 pairs. Probably half that. WishATL, one of the better known Jordan Brand accounts only got 20 pairs.

You're off somewhere in your math.

Last edited:
You guys think this release was bad just wait till the 1s drop next year 
mean.gif

Yeah I'm saying there are probably less Slam Dunks than Breds. NT Chi only got two size runs....major House of Hoops in NYC and the Greater DC areas only got about 24-36 pairs as well. and as was stated by @mwalker  these didn't even see a europe release. this was pretty damn limited.

Matt Powell can't provide production numbers for releases this limited. He gives estimates on GRs for the most part

still looking for my second 9.5
You know how many pics like this i've seen in the last 24hrs

from different people all on IG and FB and Twitter....

STACKED UP PAIRS

that doesn't look like people had problem getting these Limited pairs...

you guys are Over exaggerating a bit.... using that word "LIMITED"

just saying

Based on pairs allocated to stores

These are more limited than bred or royals 1's

However online stock I can't speak on

Especially recently NDC in particular has limited allocations to stores and have had more pairs available directly

For example those 3M and hologram 13's the average store allocation was 74(3M) and 88(hologram) pairs per store

That's lower than normal

Even those flax forces the allocation was 18-36 pairs per store for some reason also

STACKED UP PAIRS

just saying
No one is over-exaggerating. You're the one not really looking at the math. Sure, there will be ALWAYS the couple people who have pairs on pairs on pairs, even with the Doernbecher or other QS releases. Just because some people have more than one pair doesn't mean there are more pairs to go around.

There's ~3k (although, WAY LESS than that) between HOH and Footaction in-store... so, another 90k pairs went online? Please.

Aw man, this guy has a LOT of pairs, there must be 100K pairs of each then, right?

Last edited:
@air

STACKED UP PAIRS

just saying

Give it up man your numbers are all off just making numbers up. I can post multiples of Banned 1s , Bred 1 2013, and Royal 1 does that mean they weren't limited ?

Limited numbers don't always mean ^^^^ market price go up..

I mean I thought they made 20k of the OG Spikes this year.... those things are retail and below?

or those Shines that they made 500 pairs.... yeah there's pairs' for $600 bucks for sale

but you can grab them for $400 bucks

we are talking 500 pairs right? shouldn't they be like 1-2k a pair at least?

Limited numbers don't always mean ^^^^ market price go up..

I mean I thought they made 20k of the OG Spikes this year.... those things are retail and below?

or those Shines that they made 500 pairs.... yeah there's pairs' for $600 bucks for sale

but you can grab them for $400 bucks

we are talking 500 pairs right? shouldn't they be like 1-2k a pair at least?
No one has been arguing value. Just unit numbers.

Why are you correlating production numbers with value of a shoe. Especially a release that dropped less than 10hrs ago ?

Back
Top Bottom