Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Limited numbers don't always mean ^^^^ market price go up..

I mean I thought they made 20k of the OG Spikes this year.... those things are retail and below?

or those Shines that they made 500 pairs.... yeah there's pairs' for $600 bucks for sale

but you can grab them for $400 bucks

we are talking 500 pairs right? shouldn't they be like 1-2k a pair at least?
you're right....cuz both of those shoes you mentioned were garbage. 

So, yeah, like I said earlier. My HOH had one unclaimed pair and I was #2 in line. Manager came out at 5:30 and said "one pair left and it's a size 11". Dude in front of me let out a big "fckkkk, I need a 9". Then left! WHAT!

Long story short, I got a pair in MY SIZE!

The more I look at them tho, I'm like mehhhh.

No one has been arguing value. Just unit numbers.
my 100k remark was just shooting the dark i didnt realize UK n AUS didn't get these only US and ASIA

(Hence foot in mouth gif)

But my point being 

these won't get to $800 bucks or close to royal n Bred Shoe Fever prices (I say fever cuz people are sick for paying $500+ for used Royals) 

like i said they will Bottom out at $350-$450 for pairs in 2 weeks

Last edited:
So, yeah, like I said earlier. My HOH had one unclaimed pair and I was #2 in line. Manager came out at 5:30 and said "one pair left and it's a size 11". Dude in front of me let out a big "fckkkk, I need a 9". Then left! WHAT!

congrats breh! 

congrats. thats why i didn't even attempt. I love 6's, but these just didn't do it for me. Still haven't seen them in person.

To I guess end speculation

The total amount of pairs of slam dunk 6's in the New York and New Jersey area are

348 pairs

This is the HOH and footaction family at retail stores allocation in full

The most available sizes for these pairs are in this order

14(I'm serious)

Now this doesn't take online into account or NTNY or nikelab if they had it

At retails 348 pairs in all of ny/nj combined

not that it matters nor do i really want to get involved in this convo, but that's low for those areas 

Last edited:
To the dude who's claiming these weren't LIMITED, what I wanna know is......................so how many pairs did you pull?

Congrats on getting your pair.  I guess it was just meant to be.

these are 

oh **** fam congrats hahaha

Might pick these up form there later this week if they are still available. Gotta cure the salt from the 6s somehow
laugh.gif

Went to Flight23 FA, NY on my lunch. Saw a guy have 4 pairs of this in front of the store and they said all sold out to me,smh.

Back
Top Bottom