Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

so ppl been saying if the stitching go between the eyes they are fake. legit pairs have the stitching above his eyes. anyone got their retail pair willing to show the stitching? 

Larger legit sizes go between the eyes so that is not true way to check

-People coming out of the woods making statements about release pairs' number , a number they simply dont have a clue on.
-People stating these will worth 2 million dollars in 6 months (aka people tha copped and trying to hype the shoe up)
-People stating these are trash and will be worthing 2 dollars in 6 months(aka people that missed out)
-People trying to PROVE that these are uglier/more beautiful than some other shoe , like TASTE is logic , and not TASTE .

And a weird dude coming repeatedly pointing out all these things for no reason . :lol:

99% of Jordan threads these days .

Congrats to anyone who copped ,whether reselling or keeping. :smokin

Last edited:
the more i see pics of these, the more i'm grateful for being able to cop online with no issues for retail. Can't wait to see em so i can make my decision

These look better to me in person than they did in photos. Glad I won a raffle and got a pair in hand to see for myself. 

Last edited:
Damn, missed out on all the Super.Fly 3 Slam Dunks...

To all that copped both, gratz.  Even more so to the ones that got the red sohoku t shirt

shoe looks better in person, but quality is crap as I expected, price hike was really for the box/inoue

whoever said these had 100k pairs from production is an idiot. i live in SoCal and we only have FOUR HoH that had these in all of LA and Orange County. The store employee at Costa Mesa said even the T-shirts were scarce that they only got 15 shirts each and were sold out within days. 

can't even get a damn shirt to go with my white/infrared

Last edited:
Yea he got really lucky. Almost anyone else in front of him wouldve taken the pair and tried to resell it to him.
yes, super lucky.  because even i would've went ahead and bought the wrong size to try to trade it for my right size. guess everyone's not a hustler tho

yes, super lucky.  because even i would've went ahead and bought the wrong size to try to trade it for my right size. guess everyone's not a hustler tho
Yup. Probably the type of dude who just paid fc for his size

Back
Top Bottom