Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Wanted a pair to rock... failed this morning oh well, I'll wait it out and see if land a pair for a "reasonable" price

my atc got  greedy and kept restocking the atc for these smfh.
damn
dahell2.png
, whoever they were must have been feeling themselves too much. A lot of services didn't see the success they normally do, hopefully they refund you
I cancelled the atc went manual. And copped a pair off ndc.

Last edited:

Just the hype wave...

No way they get to $800... these were everywhere.

It's not like they only dropped on NDC and one store in NYC (JetersExample)

these will bottom out at $350-450 High
They were everywhere, but not really in any high quantities. Most any store got in stock here in ATL is 18. The rest had 12-14, or 9 pairs.

Once pair's dry up they will go up. As someone say all of them do eventually do especially a limited release. Let's not act like when couple us was little kids we said "when I get the money, I'm buying those shoes no matter what". Lol granted it's way different now, than it was back then but, kids or people who missed out on releases every year and really want that shoe, they couldn't get, will pay way over to get it, once they get the funds. Let's face though, these are not going to retro or at least anytime soon.

Last edited:
Guys the shirt should be at your local hoh as long as they carried the shoes i manage to pick on up while picking up the SuperFlys

What are you guys talking about lol, did you guys see the launch locators, how were these everywhere? Certain big Niketowns and house of hoops didn't even get these

Exactly and the few stores that did only had 1-2 FSR if that. Folks talking like these were a easy cop.

Dunno about that low of a price drop on these(sub 400)

Guess maybe depending on size

Like FC has size 14 for $450 currently

So based off that guessing size 14 can be had on ebay 350 range?

But that's a 14 a size 9 or 9.5 could be a lot more haven't looked

Price spike now to $500-580. Specially for sizes 8 and 8.5. Which seems to be scarse like with all limited releases. Fml
Most of the total pairs were sold in Asia, too, so that makes the sizes that much rarer over here. (Sizes 8-9 being the more common sizes over there)

Back
Top Bottom