Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

IT PAYS TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE. Stay blessed fam!!

Dude was really stressed and sweatin up a storm runnin around so I felt bad I think we have all had that day of work that was just crap so I felt his pain I didn't think I'd get shoes out of it I was joking when I said it when he said ok and went to the back I was like

Nah don't play with my emotions right now thought he was joking back with me but he was serious lol

fams gonna be sick :wow: :lol:

Oh that employee is gunna be TIGHT but that employee messed up no call no show on a hyped release morning you know if they even try to give the manager grief about he gunna be like really dude? Lol

So I go to pick up my size 13

Manager looks kinda annoyed so when he's ringin me up I ask rough release day?

He says to me that an employee no called no showed for opening so he's short handed and the phone literally doesn't stop raining asking for these and the flax forces

So I say just breathe man it will get better in an hour or so when the next person comes in he says true and asks if I need anything else

I jokingly say yea another pair of slam dunks and I laugh he laughs back and says ok

I pause like wtf really

He goes to the back gets another pair and rings me up I ask how because I know how many pairs they got in but I don't tell him that

He goes this was for the idiot who no called no showed so it's your now

So got 2 pairs so shout out to the idiot employee who prob got wasted last night and missed his shift lol

View media item 1242389

was it the older guy rodney at footaction on fulton

I didn't even notice/read his name badge I'm not sure he even had one on come to think of it way he was running around

But it was an older guy so guessing maybe it was him? Not sure and yea Fulton

Jimmy Jazz on steinway has some size left. 1 pair per person though. I copped 10.5 they had Sz 11 and up but I think my friend is going for them in the next 5 minutes.

I haven't posted anything yet but I actually copped on NDC waiting impatiently for my shipped e-mail 
pimp.gif

That's cool then 160jordansdeep.
I'm glad it sounds like the people who wear/collect the shoes got a fair share of these.

And you're welcome to whoever got my size 12.

Why does is need to be your right size?
Aren't you a reseller?
i want it for myself

infact i dont resell new releases anymore

i just buy them i only resell what i already own
same on my end, i'm sure we're on same size.  GL getting your pair.  SF got so many Asian here and FTL decided not to bring them here even Niketown... smh.

I'm going to be really patiently waiting for price to drop mid 3xx... 
frown.gif

In the meantime, hunting for those Tees.

Back
Top Bottom