Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

nerd.gif

well here's my story with this release.

stuck out all possible ways this morning.  I was walking around the mall when my cousin calls me, he just picked up the last two pairs

of slam dunk 6 one is my cousins actual size my size also so he got me a size 12.  I am a size 10 all I have to do is trade this 12 now.

what are the odds......

my cousin just cruised in the store around 11:30 no line what so ever, store only got 5 pairs total

what are the odds?   omg!!!!  

Bout to go pick up my pair. But it's hard dragging myself out the house after last night.

Halloween party was live as fu*k. :smile:

Will post pics later...

well here's my story with this release.

stuck out all possible ways this morning.  I was walking around the mall when my cousin calls me, he just picked up the last two pairs

of slam dunk 6 one is my cousins actual size my size also so he got me a size 12.  I am a size 10 all I have to do is trade this 12 now.
what are the odds......

my cousin just cruised in the store around 11:30 no line what so ever, store only got 5 pairs total

what are the odds?   omg!!!!  

What store was it??

I was gonna try for a pair or 2 but decided last night that I'm a big Jordan fan since '88 also a J collector, but to be honest I never heard of this 

animation cartoon from Japan up tell the pics and story started to surface. I like how the red looks with the silver, or grey wut ever color it is

also with the clear pull tab, tongue, and sole look on this Retro VI. So I decided 2 pass this morning and let all the HB have em. Still tel this hour no regrets.

Congrat to all those who wanted and wer able to get.

Ugh missed another chance but going to be patient after paying over retail day of release for a couple of shoes that I can now get for $50 less each. Db collection on it's way, plus all the stuff that's dropping in November, 90% of the pairs were brought to be resold and  resellers out there who need cash I'm sure the price will drop in a week or two will it pick back up yes but if you search hard enough you can find a pair for a good price soon. 

So I go to pick up my size 13

Manager looks kinda annoyed so when he's ringin me up I ask rough release day?

He says to me that an employee no called no showed for opening so he's short handed and the phone literally doesn't stop raining asking for these and the flax forces

So I say just breathe man it will get better in an hour or so when the next person comes in he says true and asks if I need anything else

I jokingly say yea another pair of slam dunks and I laugh he laughs back and says ok

I pause like wtf really

He goes to the back gets another pair and rings me up I ask how because I know how many pairs they got in but I don't tell him that

He goes this was for the idiot who no called no showed so it's your now

So got 2 pairs so shout out to the idiot employee who prob got wasted last night and missed his shift lol

View media item 1242389

I give up. Gonna save my 250+ and just use it for the new set of wheels on my car. See you guys on black friday

So I go to pick up my size 13

Manager looks kinda annoyed so when he's ringin me up I ask rough release day?

He says to me that an employee no called no showed for opening so he's short handed and the phone literally doesn't stop raining asking for these and the flax forces

So I say just breathe man it will get better in an hour or so when the next person comes in he says true and asks if I need anything else

I jokingly say yea another pair of slam dunks and I laugh he laughs back and says ok

I pause like wtf really

He goes to the back gets another pair and rings me up I ask how because I know how many pairs they got in but I don't tell him that

He goes this was for the idiot who no called no showed so it's your now

So got 2 pairs so shout out to the idiot employee who prob got wasted last night and missed his shift lol
IT PAYS TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE. Stay blessed fam!!

Back
Top Bottom