OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

I'm all for a "simple dunks" thread. Betteryet , "Older Dunks". Simple dunks will have kiddies posting their new release garbage. Weneed like a dunk purist thread.

I'm a huge fan of the nylon tongue era dunks. The footaction exclusives from '01/'02 really get me too.

So I say, let's get a thread going.

just change the title of this thread to the dunk thread

not co.jp but 02 release, foot action exclusive?

anyway one of two pickups that got delivered this morning

yes! nylon tounges and simple dunks
327686653.jpg

333647127.jpg

325000337.jpg

325000147.jpg

344718256.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm loving those pistachio dunks on pg. 10,
I never seen those before.

Thanks bro! I've been searching for them for years and i miss out on them when FCNY had em for a reasonable price but when
i purchased they were already gone! Then i found the ones i got on ebay for 12.99 bin so i had to scoop em!

Calling this "the dunk thread" would kinda ruin the flow because people would start coming in here with trashy colorways and what not. Maybe"Classic Dunk Thread" or some #$+ like that.

But uh, Let me throw these in here, I might have posted some on the first pages of this thread. All are from '99, love 'em to death and wear them(black/whites have been un'dsed).
64625d6e2e71d78bd9af5cb3f2e93d41608eb1d.jpg

c5a255ae4f75d7cbdf4faae874686b3b0690853.jpg

idk what those are called but the bottom pic right hand or in the back shoe. what are those? they're sick

We should just change this thread to "Official Two-Tone Dunk Colorways Thread."

Here's an updated pic of my two-tone/Nylon Tongue dunk collection.

Selling the Knicks Btw.

thank you for whoever changed the name on this thread. my little sister has a pair of lows greay and orange 2 tone greys with a with midsole and an orangebottom. orange swoosh. idk if someone has pics but I'll post pics.

My favorite dunks without a doubt. rock them to this day. maybe I can find some Fresh Halloweens one day
tongue.gif

Yup same thread Phil.. I just changed the title. Didn't want to leave out the nice non-cojps
smile.gif

mike23theking - bottom right pair.. info plz.

JDocs, I believe those are a pair of georgetown Co.jps... Released in 2000 I believe. corgishoe is selling a pair in a 12 that are completely DS. If there wasa 8-9 in those laying around, I'd cop asap

Dallas, if you're talking about my picture. The two tone blue highs are from '99 color way is Rapid Blue/Storm Grey-White.

'02 White/Uni Blue foot actions. Love the pebbled leather/patent combo, rock the hell outta them.
117g13c.jpg

iiljaybe...mad nice. Quality is through the roof. Mind if I ask how much they cost you? I know they tend to be pricey.

Wow is that a pair of Stussy Dunk Hi's
eek.gif
??? I remember when I had mine, these are truly some of the best made dunks ever (quality-wise) NOTHING fromnow compares to these. I always kick myself for the letting them go. Here is another one of my favorites CO.JP's STORM RAPIDS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not exactly a Dunk but an AJ 1 CO.JP

Back
Top Bottom